Relegation

Prices for next season have already been set, whether or not we are relegated. LS has promised that the prices are fair for Division 1 in his appeal for us to buy season tickets early.

I've noticed that matchday prices have been set for 2010/2011 already. I've also noticed that there is an A* match category which seems ludicrous in League 1 should the worst happen!

I've already accepted the fact that we're going down. Its quite liberating. I'm now looking forward to watching the World Cup then starting again without most of the players we currently have at the club.

Much better to look at it this way. **high five**

I cant wait for next season.

Guest totemowl

Peterborough were a GOOD side in that league. Yeh it wont be easy BUT it's up to AI to put together HIS side to be capable of challenging.

For all of you saying we would struggle. Whats the point of having another dire season in the Championship ?

I'd rather have a dire season in the Championship than a dire season in L1.

Just imagine if we do go down, some loser might be on here in 12 months time saying that we should welcome relegation to L2, because it would allow us to regroup so that we could come back stronger.

Yes relegation would be a true blessing :rolleyes:

Does everyone forget the league one days?

The first season was awful - Rushden and fu cking Diamonds!

Getting our arses kicked by Blackpool on not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 occasions.

The Johnstons Paint Trophy!

Even the year we got promoted wasn't that great, till that glorious day in Cardiff.

Prices for next season have already been set, whether or not we are relegated. LS has promised that the prices are fair for Division 1 in his appeal for us to buy season tickets early.

On about away games matey.

Of course I hope we stay up in favour of relegation.

Just a few points on some of the posts on this thread.

The side that we had previously under Chris Turner was awful. An awful side under an awful manager.

I would have full confidence in AI in building a side capable of challenging for promotion given a budget similar to this season.

I also think the way the club is being run would also help compared to last time we was in L1. We had the Kuqi & Quinn fiasco. As well as all the black balloon stuff that just gave a negative vibe around the place. Only when Paul Sturrock took over did things start to look brighter.

I basically am saying if the worst does happen and we go down, we have to be positive about it. It "COULD" be a blessing in disguise. It could be a nightmare.

I would like to think we could have a few more days like the first game Swindon away in the blazing heat rather than 2-0 up at Luton only to throw it away and lose 3-2 to a last minute goal.

Alan Irvine >>>>>>>> Chris Turner

Lee Strafford >>>>>>> Dave Allen

UTO

Guest Vindice

On RS I caught a brief word with AI where he was quite sure that "unless the players are brave" then relegation is almost certain....