enough

Guest benmark

Grow up you **** how old are you 5?

You know flip all if you think it's lee straffords fault!

Is Lee on the field kicking the ball? No he's not is he you ass!

It's the players faults for not giving a poo about the people who pay thier wages, US!

They don't give a flip about the shirt and the club it's thier fault for p1issing each and every single game away with thier lack of enthusiasm and commitment, they should be ashamed to call themselves footballers and when they're all playing for different clubs in the blue square premier and league 2 i'll be the one laughing my boobies off at them for p1ssing thier career away by being incompitant to55ers!

They'll regret the day they couldn't be arsed to play for us and i'll flipping love it!

It's not lees fault it's thiers!

Amen brother.

Guest oliver666

I dont think a lot of wednesday fans realize how lucky we are, some clubs will need investment very soon or they will go under.

We are holding our own by not living way beyond our means.

we're not world beaters, in fact we are w@nk, but many clubs will go out of business while we still have a club to call our own.

Imagine a world without Wednesday ruining your weekends, how horrible would that be.

But thanks to people like LS and our fans sticking together this wont happen.

KEEP THE FAITH FELLOW OWLS.

i ll probably get slated for this, but then, so flip. You think we are lucky do you, I hate to see bad luck. No money, no better quality of player, possible relegation, dwindling attendances, do you get the picture. We are in freefall and there is one thing coming out of all this, it wasn't the manager who was the problem. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Pity we can't turn the clock back. On final point, and believe me or not, I don't dislike LS, but there appears to a lot of arelickers on these forums, but please please tell me where is has taken this club forward, or how is he going to take this club forward. Any suggestions on a post card.

i ll probably get slated for this, but then, so flip. You think we are lucky do you, I hate to see bad luck. No money, no better quality of player, possible relegation, dwindling attendances, do you get the picture. We are in freefall and there is one thing coming out of all this, it wasn't the manager who was the problem. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Pity we can't turn the clock back. On final point, and believe me or not, I don't dislike LS, but there appears to a lot of arelickers on these forums, but please please tell me where is has taken this club forward, or how is he going to take this club forward. Any suggestions on a post card.

I don't think you understand.

This isn't about the team, and whether we are successful or not.

It's about whether the people on here who back the current executive are right or wrong.

Objectivity is a foreign country.......

Why haven't we pursued a strategy of both bringing all of the clubs shares together, at the same time as fire-walling the main asset, i.e. the ground?

If the shares that are currently available within the walls of S6 were brought together surely that could work....but I bet you anything those who hold the majority will hold out for every last ha'penny even if we are relegated.

Guest oliver666

Lee Strafford (whose whole regime has been based on honesty and transparency) has stated that Club 9 Sports are in dialogue with the Co-op bank. And unless I'm mistaken so has Joe Kosich, who is representing Club 9 Sports.

Next.

Just as I thought, gullible

Guest oliver666

Lee Strafford (whose whole regime has been based on honesty and transparency) has stated that Club 9 Sports are in dialogue with the Co-op bank. And unless I'm mistaken so has Joe Kosich, who is representing Club 9 Sports.

Next.

Owls are going to make the playoffs this season, why, because Lee and Joe say so :ohmy:

the blame is being misplaced here.

Its not about being up anyones ar$e its about recognising when someone is trying their best (for free) to make the best of a bad situation and build something.

It wasnt Strafford in our defence today or our hapless midfield.

At the end of last season it appeared that there were solid foundations on which to build, but the team has imploded. How is this Straffords fault?

Guest oliver666

I don't think you understand.

This isn't about the team, and whether we are successful or not.

It's about whether the people on here who back the current executive are right or wrong.

Objectivity is a foreign country.......

i understand alright. Whats it got to do with who backs the execs or not. While you are debating this, we are fighting for our existance in the championship.

By the way, I should leave that white powder alone. OBJECTIVITY IS A FOREIGN COUNTRY. What the flip are you on.

the blame is being misplaced here.

Its not about being up anyones ar$e its about recognising when someone is trying their best (for free) to make the best of a bad situation and build something.

It wasnt Strafford in our defence today or our hapless midfield.

At the end of last season it appeared that there were solid foundations on which to build, but the team has imploded. How is this Straffords fault?

That's how I see it.

In fact, I don't see how anyone can suggest otherwise. Off the field (where the chairman's primary involvement is) we are in a much improved situation. Sadly on it we are abject and gutless.

i don't want to see anymore posts of, buy your tickets, the club needs you etc etc from ls.

im an ls fan, but enough is enough.

until things improve on the pitch, leave the fans out of any rant you wish to make, maybe fuel your feelings towards the twets sat in the dressing room, if theirs no fans in the ground or theirs no season tickets being sold.......these are the clowns you should be ranting at.

That's how I see it.

In fact, I don't see how anyone can suggest otherwise. Off the field (where the chairman's primary involvement is) we are in a much improved situation. Sadly on it we are abject and gutless.

Where does the buck stop?

I appreciate the ethos, but really, how much is Strafford responsible for the debacles of the last three games?

playing Devils advovcate...... Is it not HIS man who is in charge of selection, tactics and motivating / inspiring the players ?

They aren't good enough to be offered better contracts

I agree, but i think the players also know that and as a consequence have given up rather than fighting for a new contract, and letting several players do this together when we have no alternative players to replace them with is a major contributing factor in our current possition.

playing Devils advovcate...... Is it not HIS man who is in charge of selection, tactics and motivating / inspiring the players ?

I think the problems pre-date Irvine's appointment though. It would appear that the customary new manager effect has well and truly worn off and now things have returned to how they were towards the end of 2009.

I think the problems pre-date Irvine's appointment though. It would appear that the customary new manager effect has well and truly worn off and now things have returned to how they were towards the end of 2009.

If we are relegated, I presume that would not be the Chairman's fault?

Funny, as if we were promoted instead, there would be more than a few on here suggesting that one of the stands gets renamed 'The Lee Strafford Stand'.

Either that or a statue or some such like.

Just so I'm clear on this; in your mind, at what point in the future, and under which circumstances, does anything negative become LS's fault?

Or is 'blame LS' an oxymoron?

If we are relegated, I presume that would not be the Chairman's fault?

Funny, as if we were promoted instead, there would be more than a few on here suggesting that one of the stands gets renamed 'The Lee Strafford Stand'.

Either that or a statue or some such like.

Just so I'm clear on this; in your mind, at what point in the future, and under which circumstances, does anything negative become LS's fault?

Or is 'blame LS' an oxymoron?

You think I've got some sort of algorithm to identify a precise moment for some future hypotheticals?

:huh:

let's just hope we score before the 7th game this time !!!!