enough

Guest benmark

Whats your solution then? Come on, lets hear it. What would you have done differently if you'd been in LS's shoes?

I wouldnt have called fans idiots and talk down my nose to them

Guest Bellsview

whats your point? there are alot of people that would be offended by my post thats what i meant, because you can see no wrong in LS.

Whether I see LS as being right or wrong is irrelevant - it's just that your post is similar to the sort of stuff my 7 year old daughter would come out with.

Whats your solution then? Come on, lets hear it. What would you have done differently if you'd been in LS's shoes?

Not let half the teams contracts run out at the same time for a start, they aren't professional enough to give a flip about what league we'll be in next season cos they'll be out on there ear.

No, just pillocks like you and the OP

Its remarks like this thats makes you completley BLIND to what real fans think at the minute. Lets see how many season tickets we sell and see who is right. Do you think LS will hit his target? i dont think so and its a shame

The players take responsibility for the performances. The manager has to take a certain amount. But here's a thing...LS and NP are working hard to sort out the club off the pitch BUT what about those still involved at board level who are still expecting a return? Isn't it time, as Wednesdayites, they see the consequences of wanting something from valueless shares and either allow others to take over or accept peanuts and let others start to improve the squad before it is really too late....or am I talking boll@cks...actually i don't really care...our financial poo is still down to those who still control the boardroom and therefore the purse strings/level of debt....and I'm not factoring DA into this..

utOwlz - Dave Allen took legal actions against supporters, Lee Strafford actively tries to engage, persuade and inform our fan base and would never dream of such a disgraceful act. This alone should be enough to know that we are a world away from what went on in the past.

You really should think these things through more carefully and not make such ridiculous statements.

swfc make me sick

why should i renew season ticket when watching a load of sh**

As hurt as I am after a defeat, I have renewed my season ticket and will continue to do so year in year out. I do it for the simple reason that I am a Sheffield Wednesday supporter. I am not a fair weather fan who picks and chooses when to come. I dont have that luxury because I am passionate about the club and its in my blood. IMO people who can afford a season ticket should get one regardless, but then I look at the club with blue and white tinted glasses.

Investment or no investment, this is my club, this is the club that I support and either way I will follow them. I'm getting a bit fed up of this spitting the dummy out and shouting "look at me, look at me!"

The club don't need people like this. If that's how you truly feel the **** off ! You will all come crawling back out of the woodwork at the first sign of success.

Too many people are up LS arse, for me he has been a complete failure. He hasnt done what he came in to do which was get investment, and his PR skills are terrible! like i said id prefer DA at least he would dip his hand into his pocket, and i dont give 2peices of crap what he has changed off the pitch , its what happens ON the pitch. And the changes he has made off the pitch havnt been that good because were still no closer to investment than we were when Gregg was the man!

Im growing to dislike him i hate reading his posts on here he talks to people down his nose, he can flip off for me. I know a load of wednesdayites that arent renewing and his PR jibberish is just one reason. Talk is cheap and LS is full of crap. I realise for the fans still up his arse iv just made you all cry but open your eyes there are alot of fans thinking like this now im afraid. Iv had a season ticket 10 years but i wont be making it 11years

I know we're all looking for someone to punch at the moment, but have a think.

Not let half the teams contracts run out at the same time for a start, they aren't professional enough to give a flip about what league we'll be in next season cos they'll be out on there ear.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment, that would be advantageous if we need to significantly rebuild for next season.

They aren't good enough to be offered better contracts

Sherlock Holmes time, but with a tweak:

"when you have eliminated the unworkable, whatever remains, however improbable, must be your only option(s)"

So, at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, exactly what are the circumstances which must befall us before there is a consensus that the present approach, by the current executive hasn't, doesn't and isn't going to work?

Sherlock Holmes time, but with a tweak:

"when you have eliminated the unworkable, whatever remains, however improbable, must be your only option(s)"

So, at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, exactly what are the circumstances which must befall us before there is a consensus that the present approach, by the current executive hasn't, doesn't and isn't going to work?

When those still holding the majority of shares who call themsleves Wednesdayites realise they have to take responsibility and surrender the shares for nowt......see...it wont happen because utlimately they are responsible.

When those still holding the majority of shares who call themsleves Wednesdayites realise they have to take responsibility and surrender the shares for nowt......see...it wont happen because utlimately they are responsible.

Why haven't we pursued a strategy of both bringing all of the clubs shares together, at the same time as fire-walling the main asset, i.e. the ground?

Guest oliver666

His aim was to clean the club up in order to attract investment, which he has done. Club 9 Sports are currently in dialogue with the Co-op bank. LS has done his bit and it's now out of his hands.

Would you like to be proved wrong about anything else?

You might be though. Don't believe everything you see in a newpaper or the propaganda poo coming out of Hillsboro'. The fact is, forget anything about investment because there is no concrete proof that we are even in talks with anyone or that they are in deep discussions with the bank. You prove otherwise.

Sflaphorpe have no multi million pound investment and they are above us. Peterborough have spent millions in the last 3 seasons and they are bottom.

We as a club got ourselves in this debt and we as a club appointed manager after manager and signed player after player (on stupid money)that were simply not good enough, This is why we are in the state that we are in Not because Lee Strafford hasn't got us investment yet.

I dont think a lot of wednesday fans realize how lucky we are, some clubs will need investment very soon or they will go under.

We are holding our own by not living way beyond our means.

we're not world beaters, in fact we are w@nk, but many clubs will go out of business while we still have a club to call our own.

Imagine a world without Wednesday ruining your weekends, how horrible would that be.

But thanks to people like LS and our fans sticking together this wont happen.

KEEP THE FAITH FELLOW OWLS.

You might be though. Don't believe everything you see in a newpaper or the propaganda poo coming out of Hillsboro'. The fact is, forget anything about investment because there is no concrete proof that we are even in talks with anyone or that they are in deep discussions with the bank. You prove otherwise.

Lee Strafford (whose whole regime has been based on honesty and transparency) has stated that Club 9 Sports are in dialogue with the Co-op bank. And unless I'm mistaken so has Joe Kosich, who is representing Club 9 Sports.

Next.

Guest edforceowl

swfc make me sick

why should i renew season ticket when watching a load of sh**

a lot of this is down to LS

investment is coming... march 2009 he gave himself a deadline.... 2010 feb still nowhere near

we might and going on todays performance should go down

we are in a lot of trouble and if we are going down, why dont we go into administration and at least give AI a fair crack from league 1

no confidence in LS with investment

Grow up you **** how old are you 5?

You know flip all if you think it's lee straffords fault!

Is Lee on the field kicking the ball? No he's not is he you ass!

It's the players faults for not giving a poo about the people who pay thier wages, US!

They don't give a flip about the shirt and the club it's thier fault for p1issing each and every single game away with thier lack of enthusiasm and commitment, they should be ashamed to call themselves footballers and when they're all playing for different clubs in the blue square premier and league 2 i'll be the one laughing my boobies off at them for p1ssing thier career away by being incompitant to55ers!

They'll regret the day they couldn't be arsed to play for us and i'll flipping love it!

It's not lees fault it's thiers!

Grow up you **** how old are you 5?

You know flip all if you think it's Dave Allen's fault!

Is Dave on the field kicking the ball? No he's not is he you ass!

It's the players faults for not giving a poo about the people who pay thier wages, US!

They don't give a flip about the shirt and the club it's thier fault for p1issing each and every single game away with thier lack of enthusiasm and commitment, they should be ashamed to call themselves footballers and when they're all playing for different clubs in the blue square premier and league 2 i'll be the one laughing my boobies off at them for p1ssing thier career away by being incompitant to55ers!

They'll regret the day they couldn't be arsed to play for us and i'll flipping love it!

It's not Dave's fault it's thiers!

Just an experiment............