enough

Guest benmark

Guest benmark

swfc make me sick

why should i renew season ticket when watching a load of sh**

a lot of this is down to LS

investment is coming... march 2009 he gave himself a deadline.... 2010 feb still nowhere near

we might and going on todays performance should go down

we are in a lot of trouble and if we are going down, why dont we go into administration and at least give AI a fair crack from league 1

no confidence in LS with investment

swfc make me sick

investment is coming... march 2009 he gave himself a deadline.... 2010 feb still nowhere near

we are in a lot of trouble and if we are going down, why dont we go into administration and at least give AI a fair crack from league 1

Why?

Id prefer Dave Allen than LS at the minute! at least he dipped into his pocket and got us some players that kept us up like Carson and Tudgay and Burton. DA was a PR disaster and now so is LS imo with the way he talks to fans! he can flip off for me, hes not done what he came to do and im not one of these fans up his arse like many, i dont care whats improved off the pitch i only care about on the pitch and under his direction we are DOWN.

Guest domSWFC

Next week Strafford will be saying "investment is just around the corner" or "will be wrapped in in the next week" like he always does to try and get us to buy tickets, he speaks a load of bull, so much promised but done **** all!

swfc make me sick

Have we just lost by any chance

swfc make me sick

LS is just doing as he is told,the ones who have existed for decades should take the flak.

swfc make me sick

Too many people are up LS arse, for me he has been a complete failure. He hasnt done what he came in to do which was get investment, and his PR skills are terrible! like i said id prefer DA at least he would dip his hand into his pocket, and i dont give 2peices of crap what he has changed off the pitch , its what happens ON the pitch. And the changes he has made off the pitch havnt been that good because were still no closer to investment than we were when Gregg was the man!

Im growing to dislike him i hate reading his posts on here he talks to people down his nose, he can flip off for me. I know a load of wednesdayites that arent renewing and his PR jibberish is just one reason. Talk is cheap and LS is full of crap. I realise for the fans still up his arse iv just made you all cry but open your eyes there are alot of fans thinking like this now im afraid. Iv had a season ticket 10 years but i wont be making it 11years

swfc make me sick

1. a lot of this is down to LS

2. investment is coming... march 2009 he gave himself a deadline.... 2010 feb still nowhere near

we are in a lot of trouble and if we are going down, 3. why dont we go into administration and at least give AI a fair crack from league 1

The three-point guide to spotting a pillock

Too many people are up LS arse, for me he has been a complete failure. He hasnt done what he came in to do which was get investment, and his PR skills are terrible! like i said id prefer DA at least he would dip his hand into his pocket, and i dont give 2peices of crap what he has changed off the pitch , its what happens ON the pitch. And the changes he has made off the pitch havnt been that good because were still no closer to investment than we were when Gregg was the man!

Im growing to dislike him i hate reading his posts on here he talks to people down his nose, he can flip off for me. I know a load of wednesdayites that arent renewing and his PR jibberish is just one reason. Talk is cheap and LS is full of crap. I realise for the fans still up his arse iv just made you all cry but open your eyes there are alot of fans thinking like this now im afraid. Iv had a season ticket 10 years but i wont be making it 11years

His aim was to clean the club up in order to attract investment, which he has done. Club 9 Sports are currently in dialogue with the Co-op bank. LS has done his bit and it's now out of his hands.

Would you like to be proved wrong about anything else?

Bye then

Whats your solution then? Come on, lets hear it. What would you have done differently if you'd been in LS's shoes?

Are you 7 years old?

whats your point? there are alot of people that would be offended by my post thats what i meant, because you can see no wrong in LS.