What's happened to Akpo?????

Guest Wadsley Owl

Guest Wadsley Owl

I have just been watching Bristol Rovers v Charlton, Charlton had Sodje and Burton up front and Sodje was awful, his touch was shocking and his general play terrible.

Hence he was dragged off at half time.

I also noticed the referee was our friend Mr Trevor Kettle who gave forest that dodgy penalty last week.

Got to be the worst referee i've ever seen, he gave a yellow card for a shocking tackle on a Charlton player that ended him having a broken leg, he should not be reffing in the championship. :angry:

I have just been watching Bristol Rovers v Charlton, Charlton had Sodje and Burton up front and Sodje was awful, his touch was shocking and his general play terrible.

I also noticed the referee was our friend Mr Trevor Kettle who gave forest that dodgy penalty last week.

Got to be the worst referee i've ever seen, he gave a yellow card for a shocking tackle on a Charlton player that ended him having a broken leg, he should not be reffing in the championship. :angry:

Who's this imposter? :angry:

Edited by WadsleyOwl

That tackle on the Charlton player was in the first 10 seconds or so and without doubt should have been a straight red. Ref bottled it due to the time.

Sodje was shocking, I wouldn't be surprised if he drifts out of football in the next year or so.

Guest ArbourOwl

Who's this imposter? :angry:

Stalker alert......

Are Charlton paying 100% of his wages for the rest of the season? If so, we have a had a bit of luck there.

As long as we survive this season, i`m really looking forward to the summer close season. We have a lot of players running out of contract, which means AI can bring in a whole new crop of players. Hopefully he will be a lot better in the Free Transfer market than BL.

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

Sodje was awful, his touch was shocking and his general play terrible.

sounds like bugger all has happened to him then, hes still testicles

Also just found out Bristol Rovers had agreed a deal on the Sunday, with us and him, only for him to opt for Charlton the next day

Lennie Lawrence:

"On Sunday evening, we agreed terms with Akpo Sodje and fully expected him to join the club on loan. But on Monday he decided to join Charlton Athletic.

"No blame can be attached to the player or the club for that because he decided to go where he thought his best interests would be served."

He should not be a Ref!!!! :angry: