Fanny J

Guest Walkley_Owl

For players like him, and we have had a few, and no doubt will have a few more in our time.

To all of you.

I hope that when your time comes to leave this life.

All of your families have disowened you, taken all of your money, and it is the most horrible time of pain and loneliness you can ever imagine, i hope you suffer like you could never imagine.

I hope you, and every other sponging waste of space are reading this.

Bit harsh

Guest Airborne

injured in the reserve game

Anymore Information mate?

He walked Off

Carried Off

Limped Off

Bad Tackle, Ankle, Hamstring, Fingernail :ph34r:

Edited by Airborne

To be fair................... did he not sign the contract on purpose????

You mean.....a football club offered him a highly paid contract considering his previous form and injury problems......and he ACCEPTED!?!?!?!!?!!

What a c***

:rolleyes:

You mean.....a football club offered him a highly paid contract considering his previous form and injury problems......and he ACCEPTED!?!?!?!!?!!

What a c***

:rolleyes:

If someone offered you a substantial contract guaranteeing you a good wage above your actual worth, would you not sign it?

It's not so much that he signed it .

It's because he signed it knowing he would give flip all back, and screw the club and SUPPORTERS for all he could.

And yes he is!

In my opinion :angry:

To be honest given our need to actually win games, and with Jeffers and Johnson not fit, I'm surprised we didn't bring in cover. I know Jeffers was on the bench Saturday and was in the team this afternoon but I'm pretty certain hes a long way off being fit.

Guest Walkley_Owl

To be honest given our need to actually win games, and with Jeffers and Johnson not fit, I'm surprised we didn't bring in cover. I know Jeffers was on the bench Saturday and was in the team this afternoon but I'm pretty certain hes a long way off being fit.

do you understand the concept of a budget?

It's because he signed it knowing he would give flip all back, and screw the club and SUPPORTERS for all he could.

More fool us for offering it then.

Personnally i think your directing your anger at the wrong person. Any right thinking person would have accepted that contract.

Perhaps you should look more closely at who offered him that contract

For players like him, and we have had a few, and no doubt will have a few more in our time.

To all of you.

I hope that when your time comes to leave this life.

All of your families have disowened you, taken all of your money, and it is the most horrible time of pain and loneliness you can ever imagine, i hope you suffer like you could never imagine.

I hope you, and every other sponging waste of space are reading this.

That's way too harsh and even quite ridiculous.

However frustrating it is for us fans, I don't think he got injured on purpose. He probably wants to stay injury free and do well for us and turn his career around.

We bought him at the end of the day, he signed a contract that was offered to him. You can't blame the lad for for being unfortunate with injuries.

More fool us for offering it then.

Personnally i think your directing your anger at the wrong person. Any right thinking person would have accepted that contract.

Perhaps you should look more closely at who offered him that contract

I'm sorry, i should have known it was just DA's fault.

Well at least it has done one thing, with me being wrong.

There won't be anymore threads about what a waste of space any of the players are :cool:

That's way too harsh and even quite ridiculous.

However frustrating it is for us fans, I don't think he got injured on purpose. He probably wants to stay injury free and do well for us and turn his career around.

We bought him at the end of the day, he signed a contract that was offered to him. You can't blame the lad for for being unfortunate with injuries.

That is quite funny :biggrin:

I'm sorry, i should have known it was just DA's fault.

Well at least it has done one thing, with me being wrong.

There won't be anymore threads about what a waste of space any of the players are :cool:

I wasn't blaming DA for that one if some of the rumors i've heard are true.

Start as many threads you like, i just thought you were out of order wishing the bloke a slow painfull death for being injured and picking up his wages.

I'm sure he wants to be fit and playing again as he's going to struggle to get a contract anywhere when this one expires.