Fanny J

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest Deleted member

*waits for the inevitable and totally boring claims of 'We shouldnt have got rid of Sodje'

Edited by Deleted member

*waits for the inevitable and totally boring claims of 'We shouldnt have got rid of Sodje'

No. But we need to replace Sodje.

Akpo has offered us nothing this season and we were right to get rid however... If Jeffers is going to be out for a while again, we will be down to 3 fit first team strikers. Is that enough? Personally don't think it is :unsure:

FFS. I really try hard not to slag players, either on here or at the game, but this guy really gets on my pecs. Total and utter waste of money. Cant wait til he's gone and no longer leaching money from our club. Stealing a living. And i know its not his fault but it doesnt change the way i feel so dont bother sticking up for him.

No. But we need to replace Sodje.

Akpo has offered us nothing this season and we were right to get rid however... If Jeffers is going to be out for a while again, we will be down to 3 fit first team strikers. Is that enough? Personally don't think it is :unsure:

I think Irvine sees JJ as an out and out striker, so his argument will be that when Jeffers and JJ recover from injury we will have 5 strikers which is probably the right amount for a club with a mediocre at best budget in this league.

I dont like seeing strikers being brought in for a month- strikers are at their best when they are match fit and sharp- if you are getting them on a loan, the chances are they will be neither of these and take the best part of a month to get used to playing football again.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Didn't it only kick off at 2pm, have you got a hotline to the physio, any news on the severity of this injury, it has been 44 minutes now, tick tock...

My mate is at the reserve game, went off after 15 minutes

For players like him, and we have had a few, and no doubt will have a few more in our time.

To all of you.

I hope that when your time comes to leave this life.

All of your families have disowened you, taken all of your money, and it is the most horrible time of pain and loneliness you can ever imagine, i hope you suffer like you could never imagine.

I hope you, and every other sponging waste of space are reading this.

Edited by MAL