Fanny J

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest owls_4_life

:laugh:

I always stuck up for Jeffers because you can see that he does have ability, in his movement etc. But just lost the hunger and fight for this league it seemed, especially after getting snapped at Stoke, before that he looked good. Someone with less ability but more fight and strength in Sodje looked a better prospect.

I kept hoping...until I was sat amongst home fans at St James Park and Jeffers fluffed a powder puff shot at Harper in the last minute. Then I gave up on him, hes now just another Kenny Lunt who we need off the wage bill to move forwards.

How do we know what his movement is like when he never moves off the bench :ph34r:

Depending on how long Jeffers is out (JJ must still be a month away) we are a bit light up front with only 3 strikers.

Although it could be an opportunity for someone such as Modest who doesnt look to bad at holding the ball up if given to his feet to be fair.

OR

Warren Feeney anyone lol

I would try Ettiene up front, in a role similar to what JJ played at Barnsley.

If he doesn`t have to defend, he could be more effective than some of the other options, particularly in away games.

A colleague of mine who lives in Liverpool, often sees FJ99 in his gym. He's a blue, and usually wears something to show his colours in the gym, and FJ99 usually tries to catch his eye, so that my mate will swoon over him - he never acknowledges him btw.

He says that FJ99 walks around the gym like he's wee wee tail of the manor, being generally loud and obnoxious, trying to get everyone's attention, spurred on by the gang of hangers-on that he takes with him. When getting changed he walks around the changing room fully naked for more time than is necessary, and being even louder.

My mate says he is a ter-wat of the highest order and is embarassed that FJ99 will always be associated with being a scouser, and in particular being an Evertonian.

He also pointed out that money doesn't buy length or girth..... if you know what I mean!!

For the record, he is still our most talented player, but even I (the perennial happy-clapper) have lost patience

What record is that then and when did he prove it ?

What record is that then and when did he prove it ?

he never has

He is one player I do agree with you on

He has not even shown flashes of promise, not even in small glimpses.

Just one totally diabolical waste of money, on the back of 9 loan games at Ipswich. Brian really should hang his head on this one