Fanny J

Guest Walkley_Owl

Personally, I'd love to see him return as manager one day.

Well he has spent a long time watching football matches and training sessions. He must be up to date on tactics.

So he's entitled to wish him a lonely and painful life and painful death etc?

Perhaps not :blush:

Whilst I'm not a fan of Jeffers and I believe we paid too much for him in terms of a fee and salary, I'm not too sure how people can blame Jeffers for earning a stupid stupid salary and often not being available for selection. SWFC knew his injury record, knew the off-field problems he'd suffered, and knew his goalscoring record - yet the club still signed him.

Seeing as everyone clearly knows its a career ending injury, and it couldn't just be a knock or precuation that has forced him off, what has he done?

Shame I couldn't make this one or I would've been able to say

btw anyone there what's the score?

This is eery and scary. Read the following from Bogarde's wiki-page, replacing the following words in bold:

During his period at Chelsea, the club repeatedly tried to offload Bogarde, because of his inflated wages. When there were no takers, Chelsea demoted him to the reserve and youth teams, in an effort to force Bogarde to leave. He also became a figure of ridicule in the English press for his alleged selfishness. Of the derision he received at the hands of the press, Bogarde responded, 'This world is about money, so when you are offered those millions you take them. Few people will ever earn so many. I am one of the few fortunates who do. I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership, but I don't care.'

:Dark rolleyes: :Dark rolleyes: :Dark rolleyes:

franny jeffers is a pro footballer he gets the best deal he can for himself , i'm sure he doesnt get injured on purpose , he knows he wont get offered a new contract so feel sure he wants to play as many games as he can so he can prove to anyone daft enough to be interested in signing him that he still worth a contract.its not his fault its the people who signed him who should shoulder the blame ...

A colleague of mine who lives in Liverpool, often sees FJ99 in his gym. He's a blue, and usually wears something to show his colours in the gym, and FJ99 usually tries to catch his eye, so that my mate will swoon over him - he never acknowledges him btw.

He says that FJ99 walks around the gym like he's wee wee tail of the manor, being generally loud and obnoxious, trying to get everyone's attention, spurred on by the gang of hangers-on that he takes with him. When getting changed he walks around the changing room fully naked for more time than is necessary, and being even louder.

My mate says he is a ter-wat of the highest order and is embarassed that FJ99 will always be associated with being a scouser, and in particular being an Evertonian.

He also pointed out that money doesn't buy length or girth..... if you know what I mean!!

For the record, he is still our most talented player, but even I (the perennial happy-clapper) have lost patience

Depending on how long Jeffers is out (JJ must still be a month away) we are a bit light up front with only 3 strikers.

Although it could be an opportunity for someone such as Modest who doesnt look to bad at holding the ball up if given to his feet to be fair.

OR

Warren Feeney anyone lol

A colleague of mine who lives in Liverpool, often sees FJ99 in his gym. He's a blue, and usually wears something to show his colours in the gym, and FJ99 usually tries to catch his eye, so that my mate will swoon over him - he never acknowledges him btw.

He says that FJ99 walks around the gym like he's wee wee tail of the manor, being generally loud and obnoxious, trying to get everyone's attention, spurred on by the gang of hangers-on that he takes with him. When getting changed he walks around the changing room fully naked for more time than is necessary, and being even louder.

My mate says he is a ter-wat of the highest order and is embarassed that FJ99 will always be associated with being a scouser, and in particular being an Evertonian.

He also pointed out that money doesn't buy length or girth..... if you know what I mean!!

For the record, he is still our most talented player, but even I (the perennial happy-clapper) have lost patience

:laugh:

I always stuck up for Jeffers because you can see that he does have ability, in his movement etc. But just lost the hunger and fight for this league it seemed, especially after getting snapped at Stoke, before that he looked good. Someone with less ability but more fight and strength in Sodje looked a better prospect.

I kept hoping...until I was sat amongst home fans at St James Park and Jeffers fluffed a powder puff shot at Harper in the last minute. Then I gave up on him, hes now just another Kenny Lunt who we need off the wage bill to move forwards.

:laugh:

I always stuck up for Jeffers because you can see that he does have ability, in his movement etc. But just lost the hunger and fight for this league it seemed, especially after getting snapped at Stoke, before that he looked good. Someone with less ability but more fight and strength in Sodje looked a better prospect.

I kept hoping...until I was sat amongst home fans at St James Park and Jeffers fluffed a powder puff shot at Harper in the last minute. Then I gave up on him, hes now just another Kenny Lunt who we need off the wage bill to move forwards.

another colleague of mine does some part-time scouting (or did until he got bowel cancer) and was the one that found Lunt and offered him to Dario Grady. He always asked me how he was getting on when playing, and what I thought of him. I said what many an owls fan would say, and he said it didn't surprise him. He said that he was a bit like a spoilt child, and if he didn't get his way, would lose interest.

He has since found numerous players that would crawl over broken glass using heir scrotums as knee-pads to have the talent that Lunt had, but have still had more successful careers than Lunt. What a waste