Fanny J

Guest Walkley_Owl

injured in the reserve game

Thank God. Means there's no chance AI might be tempted to try him out and see for himself vs Forest. Doubt that he would, anyway. He has more sense.

End of Season can't come quick enough so we can wave goodbye to this freeloader.

Even by conservative estimates, he will have made more than a million quid during his time with us. Brilliant.

Thanks, Brian.

I wasn't blaming DA for that one if some of the rumors i've heard are true.

Start as many threads you like, i just thought you were out of order wishing the bloke a slow painfull death for being injured and picking up his wages.

I'm sure he wants to be fit and playing again as he's going to struggle to get a contract anywhere when this one expires.

Mal is a very sick and twisted individual. He'd fit in just nicely at the Lane.

I wasn't blaming DA for that one if some of the rumors i've heard are true.

Start as many threads you like, i just thought you were out of order wishing the bloke a slow painfull death for being injured and picking up his wages.

I'm sure he wants to be fit and playing again as he's going to struggle to get a contract anywhere when this one expires.

I didn't start the thread, just added my opinion.

But, like i said before, one good thing has come of it.

When someone does start a thread slagging the players off, you will all shout them down, because, it is not their fault!

When someone does start a thread slagging the players off, you will all shout them down, because, it is not their fault!

You weren't slagging him off for a poor performance.

You were wishing him a lonely and painful life for getting injured.

Well add your opinion to as many threads as you like then.

Where exactly were you shouted down for slagging a player? You were shouted down because you wished the bloke a slow painful/miserable death, which i think is a bit out of order.

You weren't slagging him off for a poor performance.

You were wishing him a lonely and painful life for getting injured.

I did't say i was, i said there should be no more threads about how shiite someone is, because it is not their fault.

For players like him, and we have had a few, and no doubt will have a few more in our time.

To all of you.

I hope that when your time comes to leave this life.

All of your families have disowened you, taken all of your money, and it is the most horrible time of pain and loneliness you can ever imagine, i hope you suffer like you could never imagine.

I hope you, and every other sponging waste of space are reading this.

So you think this is alright?

Your an idiot.

He was offered a contract and he signed it.

No one can really deny hes been a waste of money and the sooner he leaves the better. But to have a go at him for accepting a well paid contract......and then saying you hope he dies lonely and poor....?

Pathetic.