The "Right" type of investment

Guest triple j

if pompey go into admin they'll soon get new investors.

Keep sucking mate, keep your opinions to yourself, they're worthless. Keep sucking.

To me this period of thought control and censorship is extremely weird and cult-like.

This will probably get wiped.

Having investors who want to work with the club and build from a sound financial footing in a prudent way is certainly the way to go as is reducing the debt.

Having an understanding bank willing to restructure and park debt is also useful

Guest mrbluesky

Weve waited long enough...........another week or two will be fine. Stop sweating on it.

problem being this has been said for over a year now

umm well, it would be nice to have any investment at this time tbh!

indeed.

Iam a little bit worried that it appears that we won't have investment before the window shuts.

I think its generally agreed that we need to add some new faces to the squad, but as it stands our new manager (who i think is a really good appointment) is going to have work on a one in out basis. Personally feel that we are asking an awful lot of him to change around a situation with little to no resources to work with.

There is always the possibility of getting in a few loans after the window shuts though.

It has been very quiet on the investment front, however, maybe thats a good thing.

Geuss we need to crack on regardless.

Having investors who want to work with the club and build from a sound financial footing in a prudent way is certainly the way to go as is reducing the debt.

Having an understanding bank willing to restructure and park debt is also useful

the only investors are those who use their hard earn't to buy

season tickets or pay on the day.

indeed.

Iam a little bit worried that it appears that we won't have investment before the window shuts.

I think its generally agreed that we need to add some new faces to the squad, but as it stands our new manager (who i think is a really good appointment) is going to have work on a one in out basis. Personally feel that we are asking an awful lot of him to change around a situation with little to no resources to work with.

There is always the possibility of getting in a few loans after the window shuts though.

It has been very quiet on the investment front, however, maybe thats a good thing.

Geuss we need to crack on regardless.

personally, i dont think we need to spend money on permanent signings in this window, 3 or 4 loanees will do the job this season to keep us up,

if we stay up, summer will be the time to buy, certain players will be out of contract at other clubs hopefully we'll have a bit of cash to spend too, then we can start to build a team for 2010/11

Guest intercity0wl

In the West Country dialect, I believe a Jasper is a wasp.

Enough said...

I hate wasps, I also hate kaverns, or is that spelt caverns, either way you no what i mean they are dark, wet, uninviting things, have big opening but nothing of interest comes out of except a cold icy chill, and can sink to low depths.