The "Right" type of investment

Guest fatowl1967

The 'right' type of investment is the type which leaves the current executive structure in place.

At a guess.

:ph34r:

all the better then...rather than the ***** who were in there before

The 'right' type of investment is the type which leaves the current executive structure in place.

At a guess.

correct.

Are you both really that stupid? Actually, no need to answer that.

LS has said countless times he'll happily step aside if the right investors want that.

At a guess.

all the better then...rather than the ***** who were in there before

correct.

That fits. And it's very big of you to say so 'jasper'. Edited by Chris E

Another week = fine. Two or more = end of transfer window. If there was money coming our way this season, surely it will arrive in time to make a difference to our squad ?

No money and it will take a swift turnaround of form from the current squad, who haven't shown any backbone to date.

If all else fails, we can still use the loan market after the transfer window has closed.

Bob

At a guess.

correct.

in your views, would it be better to have new people come in to run the club a la portsmouth, notts county, man united, liverpool- i.e. have the club run into the ground for a profit then dropped when the owner gets bored?

in your views, would it be better to have new people come in to run the club a la portsmouth, notts county, man united, liverpool- i.e. have the club run into the ground for a profit then dropped when the owner gets bored?

Not really, no.

Why? Is that the only potential outcome?

'Tis better to have loved and lost,than never to have loved at all,'

I for one would take a punt on any kind of investment, because i'm sick and tired of 15 years worth of drudge.

Playing fair, being a right nice bunch and waiting for Robin Hood to come riding over the hill with some lovely pieces of silver has got us absolutely nowhere. Nice guys finish last, i'm afraid.

Can't we hawk round the middle east and see if some rogue state wants a SWFC sponsored SuperGun?