Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Collaborator
  • Very Popular
  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. When Vaulks gets mentioned as our POTS just shows how bad we are/been. I went for Bernard. IMO he’s been our most consistent player. Others have had dip in form or not played etc
  2. To be fair to lad, the manager asks him to play out, he's just not good enough for that. He's made key saves to keep us in it so I'll give him benefit of the doubt. It does baffle me though, just kick the bleeding thing when it's needed
  3. Get him and his ego gone. Never fit and not good enough. Simple.
  4. At least we’ve established Palmer doesn’t work there. I think Momo helps for possession but lacks defensively capabilities of winning headers, tackles, following/pressing. Might be worth starting Vaulks for Leicester.
  5. First name on teamsheet in league one. However, he’s not cut it this year. Miles off play, not won enough 50/50’s, to slow in possession. No time for sentiment in football. All the best, George!
  6. Probably best player today. Made 4/5 key clearances!
  7. Refereeing decisions come and go. It all works out come end of the season. They’re human and make mistakes. Move on
  8. A dedicated pro, always given his all for our club and at league one level he stands out. We saw that when he was at Tranmere and between the seasons of 21-23. Sadly, he isn't good enough for Championship football. A decent squad player and not much more.
  9. Who’d want our players? We have 4/5 okay players, rest are crap. Just shows the lack of quality we have when only league 2 clubs would sign our players.
  10. Assuming the players are 26, at their best. Westwood K. Lee D. Walker Loovens M. Gray Antonio Whelan Barkley Brunt Hooper K. Jones
  11. I have a season ticket on 850 points if it’s any use to anybody? I’m on holiday, sadly!
  12. Gone with Icky. Pato got skinned to many times in first half. Thought the defence looked fairly solid but they had far to much quality. The issue is midfield. Bakinson and Vaulks aren’t good enough. Bannan ran his nads off but doesn’t have the physicality to compete. Plenty of positives and food for thought moving forward. UTO
  13. Icky. Then Dawson. Wasn’t many great performances but we grinded, had a bit luck and that little bit more composure and quality. Great day out! UTO
  14. I don’t think tonight is the worry. The home fixture on the other hand could be. Big crowd, bigger pitch might play into their hands (hope I’m wrong). Nerves truly knocking me for six at the moment! Great atmosphere in the Charter. UTO