Bannan Energy

Bannan gave us a very slight lift when he came on in fairness, presumably because he's had a negging off Carlos in the dressing room this week. But literally his first or second pass went astray and he was mouthing off at a teammate. He can shove that - his problem for me this season is that he genuinely thinks he's running the team. Needs to get shut of that idea IMO, it badly affects his performances.

10 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Bannan gave us a very slight lift when he came on in fairness, presumably because he's had a negging off Carlos in the dressing room this week. But literally his first or second pass went astray and he was mouthing off at a teammate. He can shove that - his problem for me this season is that he genuinely thinks he's running the team. Needs to get shut of that idea IMO, it badly affects his performances.

hate to say it but I agree,

Tbf to Abdi I thought he looked good yesterday. I'd goes as far to say that he looked the most calm and assured player on the park, which is quite commendable for a CM playing away in such a volatile derby atmosphere.  Perhaps Abdi is a little less dynamic than Bannan, but personally I'd like to see Abdi get a run of games. Abdi and Hutch are obviously both good players; it would be interesting to see how they would gel given time together.

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Really starting to dislike bannan....way to big for his boots!!! He's becoming the white Clinton Morrison, throwing his arms around like a mardy kid. 

Players need to hold their nerve, can they do this?

Supporters also need to hold their nerve, can they do this too?

Expectation- yes.

Entitlement  -no.

Guest Grez Bez

Bannnan gives us far more options than Abdi.

We need his energy and he's the only one who takes the ball from defense, otherwise we play the massive long ball all the time

Out problem is not being wide enough

2 minutes ago, swinners said:

Players need to hold their nerve, can they do this?

Supporters also need to hold their nerve, can they do this too?

Expectation- yes.

Entitlement  -no.

Im not sure what your saying?

what I'm saying is...bannan needs to knuckle down n start been the player we know he is!! He had only been on the field 5 minutes n you could see him blaming everyone else. 

We need players to step step up now, we also need the team ethic and team spirit back...not individuals blaming everyone else