New signing - OFFICIAL...

Guest wilyfox

No offence to Alastair, I'm sure he's a lovely bloke and will do a sterling job, but why on earth is this on the official website as news???

Its the only news coming out od S6 currently. I've waited all summer for this sort of news. Really wets the appetite for the new season to begin. :biggrin:

Good Signing.

He's a good age, coming into the prime of his career. Already has a wealth of experience and will relish the challenge of performing on the big stage that Hillsborough offers.

Yes, he's got one or two weaknesses but our team will work on them and I'm sure he'll prove to be a valuable addition to the team.

Well done Milan

Guest highamowl

we only recently merged the two aspects, and now we are taking someone on whose key role will be to oversee seperating them out...................Who made that good call a couple of years ago then????

Guest londonowl1

You couldn't make it up could you!!!

But am delighted with this signing......competition for places with teale and sedgewick

Guest mrbluesky

Has Luke Varney really let himself go since he left us?

0,,10304%7E9761523,00.jpg

Thought this bloke was in charge of the England under 21`s!!

He's 29 years old? Sh*te me, he had a tough paper round! He looks in his 40's!

Anyway, wishing Alastair all the best in his new role - quite a decent job for a 29 year old who appears to have gone straight into employment after school. Think the ticket office is pretty well run, with the exception of having 1 member of staff selling tickets at lunch time with a queue of 50 people waiting, whilst 5 other members of staff mull around the clothing area! :biggrin:

Guest mrbluesky

Seems like MM is getting people in who know the business and not people from call centres some of whom like wearing shorts n flip flops.