Clear progress

we have played some tricky teams too. Hull, QPR and Ipswich are no mugs

Agree but we ain't beat any of em.

We are a better side this year though no doubt.

If current points haul was maintained over course of the season we'd finish on 65 points which would get us 10th ish... to say that our side is still gelling and we've had some tougher games it looks like clear progress to me.

No reason for the team to nothe kick on, especially if another forward is signed in January, and push on to the 75 point mark which is play offs!

I think we've found a system that works.

Most of the teams in this league, play a hit and hope 4-4-2 or flood the midfield with a 4-5-1.

With our formation having a sitting anchor like Hutchinson, Semedo or Lopez we're able to control the game better, leave less holes in the back four and limit the oppositions opportunities. I wasn't a fan of the formation at first but now it's clearly working and we're able to see the rewards.

Be great to see Marco Matias, Forestieri and Wallace behind Joao at some point this season 

Indeed

If current points haul was maintained over course of the season we'd finish on 65 points which would get us 10th ish... to say that our side is still gelling and we've had some tougher games it looks like clear progress to me.

No reason for the team to nothe kick on, especially if another forward is signed in January, and push on to the 75 point mark which is play offs!

Good points and no reason why this can't happen. 

Jesus all this positivity is making my head spin. 

12 matches in.

First 6 - Won 1, lost 3, 5 points.

Second 6 - Won 3, lost none, 12 points.

You've got to be optimistic. Early days but boy this bodes well.

And now our third batch of six games has started Played 2 Won 2.

Brighton, Charlton, Huddersfield and Blackburn to come. I'm taking absolutely nothing for granted, but it all looks fantastic to me.

First 6 games 5 pts and 15th.

Second 6 games 12 pts and 10th. 4 pts off playoffs.

Third 6 games - 11 pts, 8th, and level pts with play offs!

Some posters were suicidal at 1-0 and 2-1 today. Get real, this is fantastic. Best team and position for a generation. Manager to die for. Internationals worth millions.

Cheer up and enjoy. It's fantastic guys.

When you think of some of the players that didn't start or feature today its quite scary

Turner, hunt,McGugan, bannan, melo, bannan, matias, Hutchinson, hooper, joao, Wallace, Lopez

I know some came on as sub but the strength we have in the squad at the moment is really good and with some of those players to come back in or use as backup is a huge plus

First 6 games 5 pts and 15th.

Second 6 games 12 pts and 10th. 4 pts off playoffs.

Third 6 games - 11 pts, 8th, and level pts with play offs!

Some posters were suicidal at 1-0 and 2-1 today. Get real, this is fantastic. Best team and position for a generation. Manager to die for. Internationals worth millions.

Cheer up and enjoy. It's fantastic guys.

^

When you think of some of the players that didn't start or feature today its quite scary

Turner, hunt,McGugan, bannan, melo, bannan, matias, Hutchinson, hooper, joao, Wallace, Lopez

I know some came on as sub but the strength we have in the squad at the moment is really good and with some of those players to come back in or use as backup is a huge plus

Put Wildsmith in goal and that's a mid table team if not better.Though I think playing Bannan twice is slightly cheating.

I know Bannan gets about a bit, but that's taking it a bit far mate.