Good Article

Wow, no wonder McGugan celebrated his goal against Preston as he did. Before that he was getting a water bottle to the head 

Guest The Claw

Great article but the word to the song are wrong

Carlos had a dream to build a football team

He had no money so he got the players on loan

He built from the back

With Jao in attack

Were Sheffield Wednesday were on our way back

GOD!

nowt like a bit of racism

Pardon if you would care to point out where racism comes into an allusion to the very famous Brian Laws/Ivano Bonnetti Chicken wings incident then i for one would love to hear it Brian Laws v Ivano Bonetti 

Bonetti was beloved of Grimsby fans for part-funding his transfer to the club from Serie A.

Sadly Mariners boss Laws did not feel quite the same level of affection towards the aged Italian, and reacted to a 3-2 defeat at Luton in February 1996 by throwing a plate of chicken wings at him instead.

Skilful footballer though he was, Bonetti was unable to shift himself out of the way, clocked the wings and plate full in the face and hit the deck with a fractured cheekbone.

Either way you obviously don't know me and i take exception to any accusation of racism 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

Pardon if you would care to point out where racism comes into an allusion to the very famous Brian Laws Chicken wings incident then i for one would love to hear it 

Either way you obviously don't know me and i take exception to any accusation of racism 

Was it Ivano Bonneti at Grimsby?