The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

No it isnt Berahino implied that he was made promises that were broken Contracts for Footballers are rarely Black and White

Of course he'd say that, think there are some lessons for him to take from this, don't you?

Huh huh huh how funny the bitter asthmatic pig is when he has to explain his "jokes". Well I haven't stopped laughing since we beat them to promotion. Mind the flipping gap you mouth breathing ba5tard.

I thought Staton had gone all short tongued then when he referred to us as having plenty of depth rather than debt.

Hahahaha

Mouth-breathing poopydoo.

Huh huh huh how funny the bitter asthmatic pig is when he has to explain his "jokes". Well I haven't stopped laughing since we beat them to promotion. Mind the flipping gap you mouth breathing ba5tard.

I thought Staton had gone all short tongued then when he referred to us as having plenty of depth rather than debt.

Just listened to his latest dig at us and frankly this is as low as it will ever get when it comes to making cheap jokes.Sad and Pathetic that what sums up Michael The Bitter Gruntbag. :columbo: