Sam Allardyce

No I think he wil probably get the sack. Why do you ask this? Just doesn't have much to do with my post it all.

Well it does. You said you can't see him being here. I merely asked if he might be but in a different capacity.

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

To be fair to him, that's a bit of a misconception. His West Ham team played some cracking stuff at times this season.

yeah when carrol doesn't play, but when he does they just hoof it to him

Only got two teams out of the Championship (both via the play-off lottery) - one of which was a an expensive West Ham team, which finished 6th if I remember rightly.

did is job then

I don't recall comparing Big Sam's record to Gray's.

Think his West Ham remit was automatic promotion. Play-offs are a lottery and more luck than judgement.

so, he did his job then

No way would Big Sam come here.  If he leaves West ham will probably go to Sunderland. If not will bide his time until about October and wait until a Premier Club sacks their manager like Tony Pulis has been doing last few years.

Will think he has done his time and will not want to mess about with a mid table Championship club.

Not if his job was automatic promotion, no! lol

chairman- "get me promoted".

Sam- "which way"?

Chairman- "any way".

Sam- "there yer go"

Chairman-"nice one".

Job done.

No way would Big Sam come here.  If he leaves West ham will probably go to Sunderland. If not will bide his time until about October and wait until a Premier Club sacks their manager like Tony Pulis has been doing last few years.

Will think he has done his time and will not want to mess about with a mid table Championship club.

He dropped down the league a couple of years ago from Blackburn to West Ham so why wouldn't he do it again.