Worst refereeing display ever witnessed

Watch that game again, every time we had a set piece Nuhiu was practically having the shirt ripped from his back.

Every single time, yet the referee manages to see none of it.

Lee Williamson should have been booked for that tantrum against the linesman yet wasn't even spoke to by the ref. it was just farcical.

Poor defending from Wednesday yes, but the standard of the officials was totally awful, and I'm not one to usually complain but that was unacceptable.

Ref was poor tonight. Not much more to add but thought his managemebt of players was poor. Positioning was poor. Thought he just didnt look up for it - it was all a bit lethargic. Very whistle happy and very inconsistent on aeeial challenges. Set a very low bar for foul challenges early on and gave himself very little opportunity to let the game flow because of it.

Watch that game again, every time we had a set piece Nuhiu was practically having the shirt ripped from his back.

Every single time, yet the referee manages to see none of it.

Lee Williamson should have been booked for that tantrum against the linesman yet wasn't even spoke to by the ref. it was just farcical.

Poor defending from Wednesday yes, but the standard of the officials was totally awful, and I'm not one to usually complain but that was unacceptable.

Surprised Nuhiu's shirt didn't rip. I saw his blue undershirt 5 times in the 2nd half as players hung on to it.

One of the centre backs went straight through Nuhiu sending him flying as he went for a header 2nd half nothing given. First half Rhodes backed into Lees waited till there was slight contact, screamed in "pain" and fell over and the ref gave a free kick.

Edited by Carl Shutt is God

Some of the worst officiating I have ever seen. 

The linesman on the south stand side was farcical!! The amount of offsides just totally ignored in the first 30 mins had me stunned. The way Rhodes finished his goal showed he didn't even expect it to count. 

The shirt pulling on Nuhiu was just ridiculous! There was a point when they were almost pulling it over his head and it was still ignored.

I'm definitely not saying it was a game we deserved to win, but I don't think they did either. 

Some of the worst officiating I have ever seen. 

The linesman on the south stand side was farcical!! The amount of offsides just totally ignored in the first 30 mins had me stunned. The way Rhodes finished his goal showed he didn't even expect it to count. 

The shirt pulling on Nuhiu was just ridiculous! There was a point when they were almost pulling it over his head and it was still ignored.

I'm definitely not saying it was a game we deserved to win, but I don't think they did either.

Rhodes was onside for the goal, their 2nd was also onside. That's why I was wondering what the linesman got so wrong first half as I wasn't there but have seen the goals

Guest tha_knows

I just found it a bit disappointing when he pumped his fist in the air after he blew the final whistle...

Rhodes was onside for the goal, their 2nd was also onside. That's why I was wondering what the linesman got so wrong first half as I wasn't there but have seen the goals

Presume with the 2nd, it was the clear foul on Nuhiu that started their counter attack.

Westwood made a great save and kept the ball in play, corner given.

Two or 3 fouls right in front of him - nothing given.

Player who received the ball out on the right for their second looked offside right in front of him.

It still doesnt excuse the brain dead footballers in blue and white shirts. Or the inability to cross the ball or jump for a header or make a positive run off the ball does it?

TOTALLY AGREE.

Our problem is that we don't have players capable of doing two things at the same time, i.e. running and thinking.

Westwood made a great save and kept the ball in play, corner given.

Two or 3 fouls right in front of him - nothing given.

Player who received the ball out on the right for their second looked offside right in front of him.

Cheers also, sounds like they shouldn't have had the ball but it was definitely onside though. Centre back playing him on