GOA SHIRT COLLECTION

Guest markowls1

Guest markowls1

MODS, GET THIS PINNED!!!

Mark, have you moved since last year? You PMed me your address but I never got round to posting the shirts. I'll try and get my arse into gear this time!

no mate still there cheers got tons of pics to put up when I get a min uro

Guest Sheff Owl

I may have quite a few shirts for you built up over the years (If i remember rightly couple of England tops also if they are any use), i'll PM you when i have checked.

Guest Sheff Owl

Taken from another thread, i can put the pictures up if people want to see them... (if you don't mind?)

redone3.jpg

redone4.jpg

redone7.jpg

redone8.jpg

redone9.jpg

redone10.jpg

redone11.jpg

redone12.jpg

redone13.jpg

done14.jpg

done15.jpg

redone11.jpg

Guest markowls1

Taken from another thread, i can put the pictures up if people want to see them... (if you don't mind?)Sheff owl top man great stuff, I spend a big part of holiday taking these , love it and they love them too, even better when a Sufi fan sees all the shirts !!!! Ito cheers

redone3.jpg

redone4.jpg

redone7.jpg

redone8.jpg

redone9.jpg

redone10.jpg

redone11.jpg

redone12.jpg

redone13.jpg

done14.jpg

done15.jpg

redone11.jpg

Guest markowls1

I'll get mine dropped off at the club store then. When doing so, do I just need to say I'm dropping them off for "Mark"?

just say for goa collection cheers mark uto

Guest markowls1

some poster asked about who to give shirts to the other week ,passed your name on mark has he been in touch mate

yes he did mate cheers your mate never got back to me trev uto

Take some citronella oil from Holland and Barrett put a few drops in an atomiser and fill with water give it a good shake it will look like Pernod and lemonade, squirt some on your bare skin at dusk the mozzies hate it

Alternatively buy some Avon skin so soft, that's what we used to use in the jungle for mozzies, works a treat, better than any deet the MOD used to give us.