Rank our players in order of bestness

Obviously....is that because without him we'd probably be in exactly the same place in the league or higher?

I don't understand the question. However, the lad is a pest, and quite effective, and it wouldn't surprise me if a lower end Prem side, or promotion chasing championship side chucked a few quid at us in January, and we took the bait.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I don't understand the question. However, the lad is a pest, and quite effective, and it wouldn't surprise me if a lower end Prem side, or promotion chasing championship side chucked a few quid at us in January, and we took the bait.

I really hope so.

I don't believe in God or any other variants of deity, supreme or otherwise, however, if there is some all seeing eye with mystical powers to make things happen looking over us all, please read this and sort this one, ta.

A pest in the current market is worth around £2m. He's never been a footballer, but he is effective and a useful addition to any squad. Our problem is that he is first pick, and we need him to score 25 goals a season. That will never happen as long as I've got a hole in my back that let's out bobbar.