Basic Hygene at SWFC

Guest jimb

Yesterday in the Grandstand i bought chips. I asked for salt and was directed to a polystyrene tray (for putting chips in) on the counter which had salt in it.

Apparently i was supposed to 'dip my fingers in, get a pinch of salt and put it on my chips'.

(UN?)Fortunately i had been for a pi$$ only minutes earlier and it's amazing how many blokes don't wash their hands after taking a pi$$. Then go buy chips

and dip their fingers in that salt.

Absolutely disgusting. To be fair to the more mature lady behind the counter, she agreed completely and was unhappy with the situation.

Anyone know who i should complain to?

It amazes me how many filthy tw@ts don't wash their handsafter having a pi55.

Even worse you see them coming straight out of the traps and not bothering.

completely agree. and when (as an optician) you've seen what can happen to your eyes when you change contacts without washing hands, you soon learn

to wash them frequently - especially after going to the bog. Which reminds me, does the Kop still have that uncovered bog which doesn't even have hand

washing facilities? How is that even legal? :blink:

Hi there

You can direct your complaint to the relevant SWFC person - but please do it in writing (emails etc aren't actionable as easily)

http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FansC...1032663,00.html

Complaints Procedure

Posted on: Thu 26 Jun 2008

Our aim is to give satisfaction to our supporters, and to do that we need and value your comments and feedback on the services we currently provide.

It is recognised that the benefit of a good complaints system will allow our organisation to improve our procedures and our services to supporters.

If you have a complaint about our service we want to hear from you. We want to learn from our mistakes and we want you to be happy with our service.

We would also like to hear from you if you are satisfied with a service that we have provided, or if you wish to praise some exceptional performance. Suggestions as to how we could build upon the services we already provide are also welcome.

If you have a complaint, what should you do?

In the first instance you should write to the Manager responsible for the service that you wish to complain about. Please provide full details of your complaint, including any relevant dates. Unless the complaint crosses over more than one department, you should receive a reply within seven working days. If the complaint crosses over more than one department, or if the complaint requires a more lengthy investigation, you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within seven working days. This acknowledgement will also indicate when you can expect to receive a reply to your complaint.

Club Staff

Chief Executive/Football Secretary - Kaven Walker

Company Secretary - Paul Johnson

Head of Retail, Ticketing and Marketing Operations - Karen Brookfield

Ticket Office Manager - Julie Hollingworth

Communications Manager - Colin Wood

Community Manager - Marcus Brameld

Commercial Manager - Steve Coakley

Head of Catering - David Smith

Head Groundsman - Steve Kiddy

Retail Manager - Sue Evans

Stadium Operations Manager - John Rutherford

Academy Manager - Sean McAuley

Academy Education and Welfare Officer - Richard Groves

Club Doctor - Dr Richard Higgins

Team Manager - Brian Laws

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Deleted member

Hi there

You can direct your complaint to the relevant SWFC person - but please do it in writing (emails etc aren't actionable as easily)

Why?

Passing fad?

Guest Deleted member

But doesnt mean that you have to print off what you type on paper, find an envelope, buy a stamp and then find a postbox?

Surely that will put peopl off complaining because its not as easy?

Oh. *catches on*

Yesterday in the Grandstand i bought chips. I asked for salt and was directed to a polystyrene tray (for putting chips in) on the counter which had salt in it.

Apparently i was supposed to 'dip my fingers in, get a pinch of salt and put it on my chips'.

(UN?)Fortunately i had been for a pi$$ only minutes earlier and it's amazing how many blokes don't wash their hands after taking a pi$$. Then go buy chips

Absolutely disgusting. To be fair to the more mature lady behind the counter, she agreed completely and was unhappy with the situation.

Pi$$ is quite sterile :biggrin:

Guest Deleted member

It cuts out the chances of non-realistic complaints being made and cuts down on having to answer emails from people complaining that 'My chips were slightly too long' or 'why can't the crowd walk to the left on matchdays' etc

You mean the ones where you just press 'Delete'? lol

Ah so that's why salt is bad for you, good job you didn't ask for pepper, did anyone else see the snuff tin!?

Guest christheowl

I had a massive sh!t and didnt wash my hands, instead the club provided this tray of salt to dip my hands in. Got to say it got every little bit off.

What I do is wash my c**k in the morning and not p*ss on my hands

Sees me though the day :laugh:

Guest mr muyagi

I had a massive sh!t and didnt wash my hands, instead the club provided this tray of salt to dip my hands in. Got to say it got every little bit off.

try using toilet roll instead of wiping your arse with your hands

Guest Tonto Salchicha

Why the need to wash your hands if you been for a jimmy riddle? what kind of bell end's do you have to get them so dirty - how many people think i know i'll rub my kindey wiper round my ring piece dis-lodging one or two mushrooms that have grown up through the 10 week old stylton cheese, then go for a wee wee rubbing the old todger between your hands like you did blue tack at school afterwoods walking towards the salt tray grinning like a cheshire cat. a few germs are good for you,

Edited by Tonto Salchicha

Why the need to wash your hands if you been for a jimmy riddle? what kind of bell end's do you have to get them so dirty - how many people think i know i'll rub my kindey wiper round my ring piece dis-lodging one or two mushrooms that have grown up through the 10 week old stylton cheese, then go for a wee wee rubbing the old todger between your hands like you did blue tack at school afterwoods walking towards the salt tray grinning like a cheshire cat. a few germs are good for you,

You are taking the wee wee!

With a pinch of salt of course :rolleyes: