Basic Hygene at SWFC

Guest jimb

Guest swifty91

Whilst on the subject of the great catering at Hillsborough. I found out yesterday that they wash the plastic 'disposable' glasses in the North stand. These disposable glasses have a turned over rim and are designed to be thrown away as they cannot be hygenically cleaned. I can take the fact that they cannot add up due to the staff having less mathmatical ability than my three year old and that the prices are a rip off but I would like to avoid being ill!

My opening line to the ladies? Who are you? Don Johnson? flip me. Nah, it don't need opening lines - married to a stunner with 2 great kids, 4 bed house,

2 cars etc. I assume your still at home with mummy and the other piglets suckling at her fat bloated teat?

As for the optical advice, you're probably right. Just ignore me. To be safe, make sure to jam your fingers in your eyes whenever they're at their dirtiest. It's

really the best thing you can do.

Posted Image

Posted Image

nothing a bit of salt can't cure

Why the need to wash your hands if you been for a jimmy riddle? what kind of bell end's do you have to get them so dirty - how many people think i know i'll rub my kindey wiper round my ring piece dis-lodging one or two mushrooms that have grown up through the 10 week old stylton cheese, then go for a wee wee rubbing the old todger between your hands like you did blue tack at school afterwoods walking towards the salt tray grinning like a cheshire cat. a few germs are good for you,

but what if it's a gay man?

EWWWW

Guest We love laws

But doesnt mean that you have to print off what you type on paper, find an envelope, buy a stamp and then find a postbox?

Surely that will put peopl off complaining because its not as easy?

Oh. *catches on*

What's wrong with that. I still get mine delivered by a man on horseback.

Either way, it's still faster than Royal Mail.

Yesterday in the Grandstand i bought chips. I asked for salt and was directed to a polystyrene tray (for putting chips in) on the counter which had salt in it.

Apparently i was supposed to 'dip my fingers in, get a pinch of salt and put it on my chips'.

(UN?)Fortunately i had been for a pi$$ only minutes earlier and it's amazing how many blokes don't wash their hands after taking a pi$$. Then go buy chips

and dip their fingers in that salt.

Absolutely disgusting. To be fair to the more mature lady behind the counter, she agreed completely and was unhappy with the situation.

Anyone know who i should complain to?

Hi Jimb.

I think we met. I was the one with the tray of salt in my hand asking the staff if they were having a laugh, as you turned up. You mentioned the "well run club" to me so i thought you must be an owlstalker. I had a chat with the 'mature lady' after you had left, and she said she couldn't believe the problems she had walked into (it was her first day), but would try to sort them out.

Good luck to her, maybe she should get a job in the boardroom too.

Apologies if it wasn't you, but if it was, nice to meet you.

And yes, absolutely disgusting practice for a canteen, and must surely be breaching many H&S rules.

Trading Standards, Health and Safety Executive, Food Safety Standards Agency. Take your pick.

That's disgusting to be honest.

I used to work selling chips at hillsborough and just recently quit aftr only 4 games.

Not once did they stress to anyone to clean their hands, I always did of course... right before I had a tom shank in the fat frier.

lol hahaa jk jk

oh yeah, the compony thats running it this season is in the first year of the contract. Brand new company, brand new employees. Thats how I got hired.

Oh dear.

Maybe we need to look at getting out of that contract then, or at least renegotiating it ?

Company not fulfilling it ?

The salt thing seems to be one in a long line, if you believe the posts on here.

Just think though

As you're stood with your mate discussing the rights and wrongs of Wednesday,he makes a telling comment you reply by putting a pinch of salt on his chips along with the reposte "I don't wan't to wee wee on your chips mate but"

Perhaps Wednesday could have an attendant at the door of the bogs who hands a pair of latex gloves to each person who uses the loo. The attendant could watch & make sure everyone uses their golves & throws them in the bin at the end. Anyone not using the golves, then the attendant could give Vera on the snack counter the nod that they can't use the salt.

Would cost a fliipin fortune to set up & probably an environmental disaster with all the non-biodegradeable latex, but would save on contaminating threpence of salt!

Can't we just have salt shakers? Or is that just too straight forward.

Been saying it for ages (but not been this year season ticket given up)that they need hot water in the bogs of the North Stand!

Perhaps Wednesday could have an attendant at the door of the bogs who hands a pair of latex gloves to each person who uses the loo. The attendant could watch & make sure everyone uses their golves & throws them in the bin at the end. Anyone not using the golves, then the attendant could give Vera on the snack counter the nod that they can't use the salt.

Would cost a fliipin fortune to set up & probably an environmental disaster with all the non-biodegradeable latex, but would save on contaminating threpence of salt!

Can't we just have salt shakers? Or is that just too straight forward.

Been saying it for ages (but not been this year season ticket given up)that they need hot water in the bogs of the North Stand!

What are these here 'golves' then. Ah......Gloves got there in the end!

lol what like you? Whats your opening line to the ladies? "Hi, Im an optician, dont you think the public hygeine levels st Sheffield Wednesday are appaling? I mean really!"

WTF are you doing in this thread you fool, look at the title what do you expect them to be discussing. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's wrong with that. I still get mine delivered by a man on horseback.

Either way, it's still faster than Royal Mail.

Once the final stage of 'improvements' have been put into place some of you can look forward to getting your mail around 4 o'clock. Motherrumbleers be trippin'!

Oh yeah and pissy salt is a bad thing.