Basic Hygene at SWFC

Guest jimb

I had a massive sh!t and didnt wash my hands, instead the club provided this tray of salt to dip my hands in. Got to say it got every little bit off.

.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohmy:

Yesterday in the Grandstand i bought chips. I asked for salt and was directed to a polystyrene tray (for putting chips in) on the counter which had salt in it.

Apparently i was supposed to 'dip my fingers in, get a pinch of salt and put it on my chips'.

(UN?)Fortunately i had been for a pi$$ only minutes earlier and it's amazing how many blokes don't wash their hands after taking a pi$$. Then go buy chips

and dip their fingers in that salt.

Absolutely disgusting. To be fair to the more mature lady behind the counter, she agreed completely and was unhappy with the situation.

Anyone know who i should complain to?

Trading Standards, Health and Safety Executive, Food Safety Standards Agency. Take your pick.

That's disgusting to be honest.

Guest Tonto Salchicha

Yesterday in the Grandstand i bought chips. I asked for salt and was directed to a polystyrene tray (for putting chips in) on the counter which had salt in it.

Apparently i was supposed to 'dip my fingers in, get a pinch of salt and put it on my chips'.

(UN?)Fortunately i had been for a pi$$ only minutes earlier and it's amazing how many blokes don't wash their hands after taking a pi$$. Then go buy chips

Absolutely disgusting. To be fair to the more mature lady behind the counter, she agreed completely and was unhappy with the situation.

If you found it that disgusting why did'nt you complain at the time?

Guest Ultronia

completely agree. and when (as an optician) you've seen what can happen to your eyes when you change contacts without washing hands, you soon learn

to wash them frequently - especially after going to the bog. Which reminds me, does the Kop still have that uncovered bog which doesn't even have hand

washing facilities? How is that even legal? :blink:

Will glasses fit black eyes? because you will need some if you ever post something as boring as that again.

If you found it that disgusting why did'nt you complain at the time?

I think the bit i've underlined clearly demonstrates that i did just that. Try and keep up.

Will glasses fit black eyes? because you will need some if you ever post something as boring as that again.

Is that a threat? Made by an unnamed pig on a SWFC messageboard to someone you don't know and will never meet. Bet you're a flippinghoot at parties.

Guest Ultronia

I think the bit i've underlined clearly demonstrates that i did just that. Try and keep up.

Is that a threat? Made by an unnamed pig on a SWFC messageboard to someone you don't know and will never meet. Bet you're a flippinghoot at parties.

lol what like you? Whats your opening line to the ladies? "Hi, Im an optician, dont you think the public hygeine levels st Sheffield Wednesday are appaling? I mean really!"

lol what like you? Whats your opening line to the ladies? "Hi, Im an optician, dont you think the public hygeine levels st Sheffield Wednesday are appaling? I mean really!"

My opening line to the ladies? Who are you? Don Johnson? flip me. Nah, it don't need opening lines - married to a stunner with 2 great kids, 4 bed house,

2 cars etc. I assume your still at home with mummy and the other piglets suckling at her fat bloated teat?

As for the optical advice, you're probably right. Just ignore me. To be safe, make sure to jam your fingers in your eyes whenever they're at their dirtiest. It's

really the best thing you can do.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Ultronia

My opening line to the ladies? Who are you? Don Johnson? flip me. Nah, it don't need opening lines - married to a stunner with 2 great kids, 4 bed house,

2 cars etc. I assume your still at home with mummy and the other piglets suckling at her fat bloated teat?

As for the optical advice, you're probably right. Just ignore me. To be safe, make sure to jam your fingers in your eyes whenever they're at their dirtiest. It's

Posted Image

Posted Image

How did you trick a stunner into marrying you? also by stunner I assume you mean cuddly and by cuddly I assume you mean fat.

Me I have no kids so can excuse myself from posting on an internet forum. But you you shiteater, you say you have 4 kids, why not take them out for the day instead of wasting time on here. Parents these days, shocking.

Not sure why you have gone to the trouble of posting gammy eyeballs either, maybe you have issues.

Anyway get your kids took out its a nice day, over the course of our debates I am happy to give you more parental advice just ask if you need help.

Guest Tonto Salchicha

I don't wash my hands. Because my tail is clean and I don't wee wee on my hands like you all must do.

Are you using Tweezers to draw back the foreskin?

It cuts out the chances of non-realistic complaints being made and cuts down on having to answer emails from people complaining that 'My chips were slightly too long' or 'why can't the crowd walk to the left on matchdays' etc

*** me are they still walking on the right.....this needs to cease without further delay

How did you trick a stunner into marrying you? also by stunner I assume you mean cuddly and by cuddly I assume you mean fat.

Me I have no kids so can excuse myself from posting on an internet forum. But you you shiteater, you say you have 4 kids, why not take them out for the day instead of wasting time on here. Parents these days, shocking.

Not sure why you have gone to the trouble of posting gammy eyeballs either, maybe you have issues.

Anyway get your kids took out its a nice day, over the course of our debates I am happy to give you more parental advice just ask if you need help.

flippingdumbass pig.

And the eye pictures are an example of what can happen if you don't wash your hands then touch your eye. But then you're probably just happy with your

permanent sty(e).

I don't wash my hands. Because my tail is clean and I don't wee wee on my hands like you all must do.

You wash your hands because tiny unseen droplets of wee wee spray onto you everytime you urinate. It's unavoidable. Why do you think washing your hands is mandatory in the food industry?