When does the shirt deal with Lotto expire?

Guest s35capel

It should be a british based company if one still exists , in terms of who has bben bets over the lats decads , Puma and Umbro were excellent , but my herat is with Bukta ( are they stil around) it was my frist wednesday strip in the mid 70s , crap team crap football but awsome strip and it was also worn on that Famous day in 1979 when we put one or two past the piggys

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Kaven has confirmed on here that next year it will still be made by Lotto.

I think we should get Puma back! Am i right or am i right that DI CANIO looked awesome in that kit!

Infact everyone did just look right with the names and numbers on the back

Not to sure abou the material that the 97-98 shirt is made out of- It bobbles almost naturally

Kaven has confirmed on here that next year it will still be made by Lotto.

I think we should get Puma back! Am i right or am i right that DI CANIO looked awesome in that kit!

Infact everyone did just look right with the names and numbers on the back

Not to sure abou the material that the 97-98 shirt is made out of- It bobbles almost naturally

On the whole Puma's home shirts were great, except for that abomination from 95-97.

Guest cruiser

It should be a british based company if one still exists , in terms of who has bben bets over the lats decads , Puma and Umbro were excellent , but my herat is with Bukta ( are they stil around) it was my frist wednesday strip in the mid 70s , crap team crap football but awsome strip and it was also worn on that Famous day in 1979 when we put one or two past the piggys

something like this one? http://www.toffs.com/invt/1206

dont know mate but i hope if GS takes over it will be something like addidas or nike!

I'm pleased that Kaven has it all under control

There's a couple of blasts from the past. Wonder what happened to them :biggrin:

Edited by ullowl