Euro2008 Fantasy Football League

Wasn't that bad - average points for all 100,000 users on the site were 7, so you're 2 above average!

Could've got 14 or 15 if i'd had made Huntelaar captain. Made Cronaldo captain for round 3 so might do well next round. And I reckon I should make some decent points after some shrewd choices. If anyones thinking of joining definately do it because its a good fun.

Edited by NeonDeon

1) Register

2) Await the confirmation email, click the link in it and log in

3) Select team under 'My Team', ncluding Team name and shizzle.

4) Click on 'Leagues' and enter the Owlstalk code

5) Do badly in the game.

Cheers...all done...some delay on the regisatration but managed to work it out finally....

Could've got 14 or 15 if i'd had made Huntelaar captain. Made Cronaldo captain for round 3 so might do well next round. And I reckon I should make some decent points after some shrewd choices. If anyones thinking of joining definately do it because its a good fun.

You reckon Ronaldo will play a full match? Seeing as he played recently in the Champions League final and has played most matches this season I reckon they might give him a half to bed into the squad and then rest him for the other 45 minutes myself. For that reason I won't be having him as Captain, personally...

You reckon Ronaldo will play a full match? Seeing as he played recently in the Champions League final and has played most matches this season I reckon they might give him a half to bed into the squad and then rest him for the other 45 minutes myself. For that reason I won't be having him as Captain, personally...

I thought that and personally over 45 minutes sometimes he aint all that but I picked him on the basis that they've got an easier game than the other big players I've got. I'll more than likely leave it until the last minute.

What happened? I went in to see how my team did with the Matchday 3 fixtures and my team has disappeared off the face of the Earth, I'm being asked to register a team all over again?

Is it because I didn't tick the boxes to receive spam from MacDonalds and UEFA?

Well, this is the current league table - if your team isn' in it then I dont know wherte you are!

1 TGI Wednesday 53

2 Not There 08 53

3 The Seldom Seen Kids 51

4 atletico staton48

5 Consilio et Animis 44

6 Walkley Owls 40

7 slattsowl fc 39

8 Sheffield Wednesday 38

9 Holistic Detectives 38

10 Owls Zat! 38

11 ForTheWinFC 37

12 Beatpushers XI 36

13 lettinoffs team 36

14 Sheffield Glensday 35

15 Renford Rejects 34

16 Dave Allen's Pigeons 33

17 allovertheshop 27

18 wrongflight 25

19 Weatherill's Wonders 24

20 Wednesday's Dream 23

20 AFC Grandad 23

22 Real Wednesday 21

23 Evans' Barmy Army 19

24 Mikes 18

25 Springwood Rovers 18

26 Get your Dirk Kuyt 15

26 glasbo 11x 15

26 The Bovril Boys 15

29 wisewood rangers 14

30 manutd2008 13

31 Lemmys VI 8

31 Betty Fords Specials 8

33 The horney wilds 7

34 TheWednesdayBoys 7

35 The Deutschland Owls 6

35 Little Richards 6

37 The Wednesday 5

37 sheffield shadow 5

37 FC Akabusi 5

40 NoUniform 3

40 JLFC 3

40 we should be there 3

43 wednesday boys 2

43 FISHDOGOWL 2

43 Atletico Owlsman 2

43 Dyslexics Untied 2

47 Colin is a winker FC 1

47 Arbours Wizards 1

49 colinwest 0

49 dpc legends 0

51 Stereophonics FC 0

51 Your Mum's Athletic 0

51 sam's swfc giants 0

51 West Luton Saints 0

51 Dronfield Dragons 0

51 Binky FC 0

That's a shame as you won't be able to see that you're top of the league now, Rob.

Seriously, I don't know what the problem is? I can access my team and see all the others in the league? Might be a temporary problem with the UEFA site or you may need to contact whoever runs that site if you continue to have issues?