Vinicius Jr: Racist abuse

12 minutes ago, markowl said:

I understand.

You stated that he got racist abuse because people were sick of his antics.

You may not have wanted it to sound like it did, but it came across (to me) as victim blaming.

Then you need to look up the definition of victim blaming, because you’re way off the mark. Saying why something might be happening isn’t excusing it Mark 

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Then you need to look up the definition of victim blaming, because you’re way off the mark. Saying why something might be happening isn’t excusing it Mark 

Again with the arsey comment.

You stated that he was racially abused because people were sick of his antics did you not?

Don't you think that comes across as blaming him for diving etc?

15 minutes ago, markowl said:

Again with the arsey comment.

You stated that he was racially abused because people were sick of his antics did you not?

Don't you think that comes across as blaming him for diving etc?

**bangs head against wall repeatedly**

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

**bangs head against wall repeatedly**

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Ask any La Liga fan about Vini, heck ask any Madrid fan too. Even they’re sick of his antics. He dives all over the pitch and constantly looks for trouble. That’s why he’s more of a target for the morons 

If you'd said that the reason was because people are jealous of his skills I'd agree with you, but saying it's because of his antics doesn't sit right with me.

Let's leave it there eh?

• Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 14:07, FreshOwl said:

Stop race baiting 

I don't think they're doing whatever that is on purpose, they just misconstrued Torry's original post and rather than accepting it and moving on (even after Torry specifically stated that it wasn't what they were saying and after Waddle93 clarified how I interpreted Torry's post too), it's turned into another pointless argument where people who probably mostly agree on the topic and would otherwise get along are now needlessly fighting over semantics and misunderstandings.