Vinicius Jr: Racist abuse

1 hour ago, Waddle93 said:

I think you've lost sight of the question of course it's racists but why is he being targeted seemingly more than others was the question he answered.

I've not lost sight of the question.

You yourself said earlier in the thread that virtually every player in Spain is targeted.

Unless you have the figures for every incident, then it's a pointless argument.

We should be praising the bloke for highlighting the issue rather than discussing why he gets more abuse.

• Like 1

Just now, markowl said:

You yourself said earlier in the thread that virtually every player in Spain is targeted.

We should be praising the bloke for highlighting the issue rather than discussing why he gets more abuse.

I think at this point Vini Jnr has two options

1. Carry on calling it out and holding the those who can punish it to account. At the moment paltry fines and warnings are being given out. This will lead to even more abuse aimed at him, and who know where it will end. He's got very limited support .

2. Leave Madrid and enjoy is football again, but where does he go?  Italy has the same issue, so we are talking about him moving to the Premier League or to PSG . This would be a really sad option , as the racists , Spanish FA and UEFA will have won. 

So, carry on calling it out and receive an ever increasing amount of abuse ,  or move to avoid it and let the racists win. 

A very sad state of affairs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

No, they haven’t lost sight of the question. They’re simply stating the fact that players are targeted because they’re black, not because they react. Vini gets targeted because he’s black, just like all black players do. Only cardholders of KKK would think otherwise.

Absolutely ridiculous response but why am I surprised there's some on here that just want to try and take a moral high ground when there isn't one to take.

Why do you think he gets more abuse than other black players then? I'll be interested in your answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, markowl said:

Not disagreeing but that's a different conversation to what the OP asked and torryowl answered.

25 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Not disagreeing but that's a different conversation to what the OP asked and torryowl answered.

I don't get your point, so I'll leave it, as I've been accused of race baiting (whatever that is).

1 hour ago, markowl said:

What a weird post.

It’s not. I’ve seen you do it loads. Take the racism out of it, the question was why is he being targeted specifically, and Toryowl gave an opinion on why he thinks it might be happening 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s not. I’ve seen you do it loads. Take the racism out of it, the question was why is he being targeted specifically, and Toryowl gave an opinion on why he thinks it might be happening 

Take the racism out of a thread titled "Vinicius Jr - Racist Abuse"?

lol

5 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Absolutely ridiculous response but why am I surprised there's some on here that just want to try and take a moral high ground when there isn't one to take.

Why do you think he gets more abuse than other black players then? I'll be interested in your answer.

@JohnnyQuinnsQuiff any answer or we just sticking with KKK as you clearly didn't understand the question and went straight to KKK testicles?

Just now, Waddle93 said:

@JohnnyQuinnsQuiff any answer or we just sticking with KKK as you clearly didn't understand the question and went straight to KKK testicles?

Has the mirror got bored of arguing with you?

He gets racist abuse because of the colour of his skin (like all black players). He’s high profile and a far better footballer than the Neanderthals who abuse him and they don’t like that.

Do you think that if he just accepts he’ll get abuse and stops complaining about it, they’ll stop abusing him?

Are you really that dumb? Rhetorical question.

• Like 1

Have you got the statistics of what abuse every black player gets?

Otherwise your view that he gets more abuse than others seems very arbitrary.

They’ve obviously got conclusive evidence that Vini gets targeted precisely because he ‘reacts’ to the racist abuse? Otherwise why would they support such a dumb reasoning?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Has the mirror got bored of arguing with you?

He gets racist abuse because of the colour of his skin (like all black players). He’s high profile and a far better footballer than the Neanderthals who abuse him and they don’t like that.

Do you think that if he just accepts he’ll get abuse and stops complaining about it, they’ll stop abusing him?

Are you really that dumb? Rhetorical question.

So he gets more abuse than the others because he's black like the others, why don't the other black players get the same level of abuse?

Absolute ******** idiot you but crack on and don't actually answer the initial question takes some special kind of stupid to not understand but hopefully the nurse will be along shortly and after your pills all will be good.

• Haha 2

So he gets more abuse than the others because he's black like the others, why don't the other black players get the same level of abuse?

10 hours ago, markowl said:

Speaking of not answering questions....

• Like 1

Speaking of not answering questions....

Where would you get actual statistics from but if you watch and read about La Liga it's obvious and to point out yet again that was the actual point of this topic 🤦‍♂️.

Anyway I'm going to leave this thread because as somebody once told me "Don't ever get in to an argument with idiots as they will bring you down to there level and then beat you with experience".

Good night crack on race baiting and you two can tug each other off for the remainder of the thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

3 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Where would you get actual statistics from 

Isn't that the question I asked you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Where would you get actual statistics from but if you watch and read about La Liga it's obvious and to point out yet again that was the actual point of this topic 🤦‍♂️.

Anyway I'm going to leave this thread because as somebody once told me "Don't ever get in to an argument with idiots as they will bring you down to there level and then beat you with experience".

Good night crack on race baiting and you two can tug each other off for the remainder of the thread.

Were you also told that once you start abusing someone in an argument, you've lost?

8 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Absolute ******** idiot you but crack on and don't actually answer the initial question takes some special kind of stupid to not understand but hopefully the nurse will be along shortly and after your pills all will be good.

Quite ironic that you call me, an absolute ******* idiot. 😂

• Like 1