Bristol Rovers - Details

Has to be one of the most expensive away tickets in the league - in one of the worst grounds. £25 to stand on an open terrace and £30 to sit in the corner of an awful stand at Bristol Rovers, jeez. I make the third phase this time, the part-time corporates mustn't fancy a long midweek trip. 

Should be fine for the morning then.

iirc the standing tickets are actually that end of the East Stand, with the seats being behind the goal. Awful ground. Went there last time we played there in L1, seemed to be about 9 different little stands all cobbled together, and we were behind the goal under some sort of gazebo. 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Should be fine for the morning then.

iirc the standing tickets are actually that end of the East Stand, with the seats being behind the goal. Awful ground. Went there last time we played there in L1, seemed to be about 9 different little stands all cobbled together, and we were behind the goal under some sort of gazebo. 

Rovers fans call it Tent end. :tango:  I didn't go last time we played there, I think we sent them down back then after we drew 1-1, pigs got relegated same day after drawing 2-2 with Barnsley. 

Still 150 left - including 50+ seats.

Recent form has put a lot off, and the prices don't help. If it'd been a possible promotion clincher, as it looked like being a couple of weeks ago, tickets would've been long gone and like gold dust!