Our Loyal Fans Deserve More

On 17/08/2022 at 06:18, markg said:

Credit to Moore for changing the system

I seem to recall there was a dressing room inquest at Cheltenham away and he seemed to be under pressure. Supporters are never close enough to know what’s going on so who knows, but although DM this week spoke in favour of two strikers, which is what we played for most of the second half of last season, he preferred to play one striker when he first arrived.  Even Rhodes was played in that role when he was lucky enough to get a game. 

2 hours ago, jp1981 said:

Agree. However every team knows how weak we are down our left hand side, yet DM doesn't do anything to change this.

So far this season both Pompey's manager and now Peterboroughs manager have both commented about targeting our left hand side.

Referee standards are seeing some focus recently and possibly rightly so, but that tackle was a red card 100% Lack of discipline shown in my view OR maybe given the conditions simply mistimed.

All teams have to contend with poor referee’s

7 minutes ago, parajack said:

Referee standards are seeing some focus recently and possibly rightly so, but that tackle was a red card 100% Lack of discipline shown in my view OR maybe given the conditions simply mistimed.

All teams have to contend with poor referee’s

Sorry wasn't contesting the red card. Although they should have had a man sent off not long after. Just that DM won't have been expecting a player getting sent off.

However that doesn't excuse DM not sorting out the issue of them targeting our left hand side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1