Ashley to buy Derby

We’re assuming a large price tag is keeping potential buyers away but maybe we’re just not that attractive. As depressing as it is to think about I can’t remember much interest in our club before Chansiri, i can remember thinking it was only a matter of time before someone bought us after the Ken bates thing. That time never came though and eventually Milan picked us up for a quid when we were on our arse, looking back Milan even seemed to struggle selling us to someone “credible”. 
its not just us though, how much interest have United ever had with potential buyers. None as I recall. 
maybe it’s a Sheffield thing. perhaps things will change though as the city is on the up, cranes all over the place and a projected population boom. Is it a coincidence that Wednesdays most successful era in the 60s was during Sheffield’s successful “city on the move” era.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The coach said:

I just don’t see how we can be worth antyhing...if somebody offered me a business tmoro morning for a quid..but I have to keep it goin by spending millions every year...I would say thanks but no thanks

You are buying a brand albeit ours needs updating. If you get promotion to the premier league and sustain for a few seasons you more than have your money back. The business needs running properly and then you have a sustainable model. Burnley spring to mind

• Like 1