No need to overreact

5 hours ago, Watto said:

Enjoy yourself ? 😃

Fkin ell !!  I hate to see my team getting battered and the last place I wanna be is inside the ground being embarrassed by them.

That's why they had already left and was down the pub, which is what we are on about.

For the record i have been still inside the ground at QPR, Middlesbrough, and Newcastle when we conceded eight! Did i enjoy it did i fewk!!!*

20 hours ago, sethman75 said:

I hope you were being sarcastic OP!!!!

That performance and most of this season has not been ok, its been very far from ok.

There's about 20 similar posts like this on this thread

I'm not saying the result, or even the season overall is okay

I'm saying, it's one game following a significant upturn in performances and results, so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and consider it a blip at this point

Not everything is black and white

Edited by nickswfc

55 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

There's about 20 similar posts like this on this thread

I'm not saying the result, or even the season overall is okay

I'm saying, it's one game following a significant upturn in performances and results, so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and consider it a blip at this point

Not everything is black and white

Moore has been given the benefit of the doubt for 12 months now and if anything we are going backwards not forwards.

Bottom line is he isnt the man for the job right now because we have a good team for this league but they arent motivated or look like they know what they are doing 

11 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

Moore has been given the benefit of the doubt for 12 months now and if anything we are going backwards not forwards.

Bottom line is he isnt the man for the job right now because we have a good team for this league but they arent motivated or look like they know what they are doing 

Again, not answering my point

Performances and results significantly improved in the 12 games prior to the Sunderland match - why shouldn't it be considered a blip at this point?

15 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

We've climbed the table, stopped conceding late goals, come back from being a goal down in games, AND gone on the longest unbeaten run in years and years

Darren Moore is undertaking a HUGE thing by trying to change the culture at this football club and take away the player power

Takes time but he's already shown huge signs that's happening

But to say he's going backwards is wrong

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We've climbed the table, stopped conceding late goals, come back from being a goal down in games, AND gone on the longest unbeaten run in years and years

Yeah but we lost the last game badly - so we should panic and call anyone trying to make a balanced point deluded

no other teams ever suffer hammerings

• Like 1