No need to overreact

58 minutes ago, striker said:

Tonight wasn't a one off though, been some similarly lacklustre non performances already this season. 

Not an overreaction to consider a recurring pattern of poor performances unacceptable.in just over 20 games.

Yes  spot on. Had the pleasure sitting with the mackems to enjoy tonight. Yes we started well, but how many tes this season have gifted goals.  Sunderland were more committed and quicker, they attack as a team unlike us and have defenders who pick their man.

Moore doesn't seem 5o be able to fix the defence. So may be time to go.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was rubbish but I thought we were comfortably the better team for a lot of the first half

Human nature to get wound up and demand change after a result like that, but they happen to all teams every now and again

There has been a huge improvement in our performances these last 15 or so games

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

FFS man , get off your fkin knees, we are dog 5hite and have been for 20 odd years and this manager aint going to change that 

Christmas was great til this mob put their boots back on .

OUT just seen the goals on SSN strolling not even trying. 

Being beaten is one thing if Chansiri  doesn't sack him right now it shows he's learned nothing about football. Any side that plays like that is either trying to get the manager sacked or.... the manager has no impact on them and is a lame duck. With a bit more quality of management you could convert some of those draws to wins... a few wins and we would be in promotion places. I've said since end of last season we needs goal scorers and we do BUT the shambolic pathetic defending is unforgivable at this level. It's a shocking level and the defending isn't just individual mistakes, it's the organisation. 

So keep him and stay down here but we will not go up with him. YET AGAIN ITS POOR MANAGEMENT. To be fair to be where we are in the league shows how shocking the league is. We have been awful most of the season and yet still not lost to the chap we were playing against! Any decent manager could transform us 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

OUT just seen the goals on SSN strolling not even trying. 

Being beaten is one thing if Chansiri  doesn't sack him right now it shows he's learned nothing about football. Any side that plays like that is either trying to get the manager sacked or.... the manager has no impact on them and is a lame duck. With a bit more quality of management you could convert some of those draws to wins... a few wins and we would be in promotion places. I've said since end of last season we needs goal scorers and we do BUT the shambolic pathetic defending is unforgivable at this level. It's a shocking level and the defending isn't just individual mistakes, it's the organisation. 

So keep him and stay down here but we will not go up with him. YET AGAIN ITS POOR MANAGEMENT. To be fair to be where we are in the league shows how shocking the league is. We have been awful most of the season and yet still not lost to the chap we were playing against! Any decent manager could transform us 

Totally agree .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Wow!

I’ve asked a mate who is a Sunderland  fan for his take on the game, I’ll give you a few quotes, btw he’s not an ass hole.

”We expected a hard game”

”You gave up, why?”

”F me, does your defence ever learn?”

”Sorry but your forwards are not even non-league standard”

Finally, “It looks like your players f king hate each other”

Happy New Year

Gregory was schooled by their defence tonight. I didn't even realise Paterson was kn the pitch

That mullering tonight probably would have happened at Fratton Park had Pompey had decent strikers. Instead they had non league standard.

Our defence was stuck on the A1 or somewhere else. They weren't at the Stadium of Light tonight, that's for sure.

When you next speak to him, ask if he thought it was a carbon copy of the Hillsborough game? Both sides just gave up after the 2nd went in. Only sifference is they got 5, we got 3

2 hours ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was rubbish but I thought we were comfortably the better team for a lot of the first half

Human nature to get wound up and demand change after a result like that, but they happen to all teams every now and again

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

Blip - 😆 🤣 😂 😹 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

I love posts like this. When will people realise we are now in a situation where we cannot afford to lose many more points if we are to get near the playoffs….from Christmas to April is when the league table really takes shape and unfortunately the amount of draws already on the board as killed us!! 

i like the glass half full approach but we also need to be realistic rather than just brushing things under the carpet. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I love posts like this. When will people realise we are now in a situation where we cannot afford to lose many more points if we are to get near the playoffs….from Christmas to April is when the league table really takes shape and unfortunately the amount of draws already on the board as killed us!! 

i like the glass half full approach but we also need to be realistic rather than just brushing things under the carpet. 

Brush what under the carpet? 

If last nights performances continue, then yes of course he should be sacked

But it's one game after a great improvement, I find the short termism incredible

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

And tonight shows why they are Ex championship and prem

Possibly yes, but there are some huge under performers in there, and talent sat on the bench.

A good manager changes that.

If not let's just stick this manager and sleep walk into oblivion.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

But it's one game after a great improvement, I find the short termism incredible

You think being 10 points off second and 5 points off 6th is acceptable half way through this season?

Last night was another Plymouth away, we're not learning anything under this manager and on the whole the performances have been abysmal. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

your OP suggested that it was “just a blip” and things will be ok…that to me is brushing things under the carpet. 

I’ve never been convinced by Moore, even throughout the last few results and last night for me was just another poo show!! We’re struggling for defenders yet Brennan, albeit a young lad, is sat in the bench. What his thought process behind the Corbeanu situation is mind blowing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1