No need to overreact

Just now, nickswfc said:

Tonight was rubbish but I thought we were comfortably the better team until the first goal

Human nature to get wound up and demand change after a result like that, but they happen to all teams every now and again

There has been a huge improvement in our performances these last 15 or so games

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

whilst I agree the huge improvement still only had us ambling around play offs in terms of form . 5 wins in 13 isn’t really great . We need to improve massively . January 1st send Gibson back , sign 2 cbs , send wing back . Don’t start Paterson up front , 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was rubbish but I thought we were comfortably the better team for a lot of the first half

Human nature to get wound up and demand change after a result like that, but they happen to all teams every now and again

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

Hi Darren 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nickswfc said:

Tonight was rubbish but I thought we were comfortably the better team for a lot of the first half

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

😂😂😂keep off the drink till tomorrow night buddy 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

That is the epitome of Delusional. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

Whats tha been drinking

• Like 1

Please Nick, I really need a little of whatever you're taking. I didn't take any positives from that game at all. Defensively horrendous, lacked leadership, creativity and bite in midfield and our attack completely anonymous. 

Infact, only positive I took was listening to our wonderful fans belt out 'hi ho silver lining' 5-0 down on the 87th minute. If only our players shared the same amount of passion as our fans. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Capitulated without a whimper. Left more space than the Milky Way.

Words cannot describe how pathetic that was.

All words and bigging it up, but totally schooled by a serious promotion contender.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Tonight was just a blip

UTO

Other than the first 10 minutes we was shocking, this is starting to be a familiar pattern. 

• Like 1