Callum Paterson - Team Player

35 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Paterson... First name on the team sheet every week for me.

He presses from the front and works hard to block balls down - it all starts from there 

Because he’s not spinning on ball and playing elegant passes around he’s deemed as useless, we have to graft in this division and he’s doing it

• Like 4

I rate Callum and always have, but have to say I felt he was poor yesterday which was a shame because IMO it's his best position and he's had plenty of decent games. Didn't help that every single time Brennan got the ball he was passing long to a tightly marked Paterson so the ball just would not stick, Brennan played the same pass over and over and over, probably at least a good 6 or 7 times in the first half and the ball would just not stick with Paterson.

41 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

He presses from the front and works hard to block balls down - it all starts from there 

Because he’s not spinning on ball and playing elegant passes around he’s deemed as useless, we have to graft in this division and he’s doing it

A player that covers every inch of grass , gives 100% every game , and never sulks !! First player on the team sheet for me he can play in numerous positions it’s like having a ready made sub  on the pitch when injuries occur