Why are people so shocked?

Think it was case of 1 month out, we barely had 12 players and we are gonna get relegated to a flurry of signings and yeah now we are gonna win the league.

Way too big an overreaction, just because we got some players in doesn't mean they are gonna gel and we board HMS ******** the League, just means we wont get relegated.

After the last 2 dreadful performances, i wouldn't even rule that out yet.

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why ?

Would 3 nil to Sunderland be less disgraceful ?

I look at how a side is doing personally not at their name nor their history Plymouth have had a strong start to the season i was never confidant of a result there, chuck in a really poor performance and you lose 3 nil 

We should not be losing 3-0 to Plymouth. We should have played better regardless of how well Plymouth have started.

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We should not be losing 3-0 to Plymouth. We should have played better regardless of how well Plymouth have started.

Football is the greatest game in the world because it is so competitive. What makes it so is the number of variables at play which make outcomes so difficult to predict. The shocks come along just as frequently as summer showers fans of all clubs just have to ride it out. If they can't ride it out then they should do the most obvious thing and leave the game behind as it will prove detrement to your health ! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Using that analogy no manager would ever get sacked. What were your thoughts on the Monk and Pulis sackings?

Darren Moore currently has a lower win percentage as Wednesday manager than Alan Irvine and Jos Luhukay.

And Moore is yet to achieve a promotion in his managerial career unlike Wilder who won league 2 with Northampton.

I like Moore and there’s no way I’d be sacking him yet but the performances and results need to show some improvement. Man City scored more goals in 90 minutes last night than we have in 7 games combined this season 

Yeah, we can start to judge his performance now he’s off his sick bed eh? His win rate is currently of no consequence until he’s had at least half a season with his own squad imo.