Why are people so shocked?

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Can't believe people are spitting their little dummies out, didn't you expect this or something? 

Chansiri has got us relegated on his watch yet people are forgiving him in their droves just because he's signed some players, ' yeah but everyone makes mistakes ' said some, ' he's learning ' and the famous ' be careful what you wish far' said others 🙂we only have Moore because he is a yes man and will bend over whilst Chansiri calls the shots....DM is no manager imo.

Who will come if he goes ? Probably no one because no one wants to work with an idiot running the show, did he really sack Pulis erm nope but he was forced too before he was embarrassed.

Club is still a joke in but pink shirts now.

Bore off eh. Things have got a hell of a lot better in the past few months. The past two performances are sod all to do with DC. This is Moores mess with his negative tactics. 

• Like 7

Must admit, weren't much of a fan last season..some strange choices...

Anyhow benefit of the doubt..players didn't give a shyte etc etc.

Set off ok this season even when they were ungelled..🤪

Well results were ok..performance wise, nah.

Just wondered how jelled do you have to be for an individual to trap a bag of cement..or look as though you could.

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

Nowt to do with chansiri today...strong squad..terrible performance

Moore needs to react

Agreed. DC has fully backed DM to an extent that many thought unlikely 2 months ago, yet there are so many willing to have a dig as soon as they get a chance. Moore has brought in some good players, the question is can he get the best out of them? ATM he's not convinced me he can but  we really won't know until he's had least 10-15 games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Can't believe people are spitting their little dummies out, didn't you expect this or something? 

Chansiri has got us relegated on his watch yet people are forgiving him in their droves just because he's signed some players, ' yeah but everyone makes mistakes ' said some, ' he's learning ' and the famous ' be careful what you wish far' said others 🙂we only have Moore because he is a yes man and will bend over whilst Chansiri calls the shots....DM is no manager imo.

Who will come if he goes ? Probably no one because no one wants to work with an idiot running the show, did he really sack Pulis erm nope but he was forced too before he was embarrassed.

Grow up 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Bore off eh. Things have got a hell of a lot better in the past few months. The past two performances are sod all to do with DC. This is Moores mess with his negative tactics. 

Things couldnt have got much worse, we play the same way week in out and when the opponents make changes, we dont react, Sunderland would have had us on toast.

afc Wimbledon banged 4 goals in at Morecame today, we dominated possession and couldnt manage one.

The myth that weve go a rock solid defence was broken today and if wildsmith or dawson had dropped that ball theyd have been hung drawn and quartered on here for the clanger BPF made.

We struggled for goals last season, because wed got players that had poor goal ratios, weve replaced them with, players that have poor goal ratios.

Weve learned nothing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

Given time on the ball, we can pass it round well. Surprisingly well, with so little time to gel 

We have weaknesses to be exploited though...

A high line, passing out from the back. We can be pressed into nervousness.

We need to get used to surviving the 1st halves, of our opponents Cup Final 

I'm not a big fan of wide forwards. The 3 players behind, need to get much closer to our no9 

We basically share a few prombles with England 

You were doing well until your final sentence.

England's problem is that they want to pass it into the goal.

I'll leave you to work the rest out....

2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

I haven't got excited about Moore yet ...because I just don't rate him, but I know the only reason  he's here is because he nods at everything chansiri says.

Yes the problem is deeper, much deeper then DM.

Let's get October and December out of the way eh? 

What has happened to November.  Did some guy blow it up?

47 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Things couldnt have got much worse, we play the same way week in out and when the opponents make changes, we dont react, Sunderland would have had us on toast.

afc Wimbledon banged 4 goals in at Morecame today, we dominated possession and couldnt manage one.

The myth that weve go a rock solid defence was broken today and if wildsmith or dawson had dropped that ball theyd have been hung drawn and quartered on here for the clanger BPF made.

We struggled for goals last season, because wed got players that had poor goal ratios, weve replaced them with, players that have poor goal ratios.

Weve learned nothing.

No good reacting to these apologists mate as soon as you make any sort of criticism  they will jump up and down and try and make  jokes or say something sly to try and derail the thread.

The fundamental problem with this club is the owner, the book stops with him, its him that makes the decisions and pokes his nose into everything ....its no wonder so many decent long serving people have left this club.

The bloke is a parasite and I'm glad he's not using my hard earned cash for his future mishaps.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

This division was never going to be easy, because the lads playing in it give 100%.

Many have come from non-league and they know how lucky they are to be playing professional football.

They might not be great technically, but they make up for that in effort.

So we need to match our opponents with endeavour.

We were just off it today, and they had the run of the ball in front of goal but we didn't.

Channers can't be blamed for today's result.

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

This division was never going to be easy, because the lads playing in it give 100%.

Many have come from non-league and they know how lucky they are to be playing professional football.

They might not be great technically, but they make up for that in effort.

So we need to match our opponents with endeavour.

We were just off it today, and they had the run of the ball in front of goal but we didn't.

Channers can't be blamed for today's result.

Agree with a lot with what you have said.

Coming up against teams who will take the physical route like many in this division, to counter and overcome that, we need to match them physically, make it a battle, win at all costs attitude.

The games earlier in the season where we matched them physically  and where we eventually came out winners as our more technical players then gain a foothold in the game.

That would be the best approach, hit them with brute force and crunching tackles in midfield, then unleash the more technical creative players. 

5 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

overreaction the 2 goals were kids football mistakes as DM got 15 new get to 10 games and see?

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313

Always amazes me how irrational football fans are when it comes to their clubs fortunes. When results go right apparently everything is great but when they go bad nothing at all is right at the club.

The biggest thing today was it was a bad day at the office with everyone underperforming at the same time, it’s one game not a pattern or trend. BPF got player of the month and has been playing well for NI as well, makes a mistake and we’re on the back foot after 8 mins. Yeah if it had been Dawson/Wildsmith they’d have got pelters but that’s because they do it every other week for us, whereas BPF has made one error and it happens.

We’ve got more than enough good players for this level, I don’t get all the posters trying to blame Chansiri.. just irrational nonsense. If he’d not signed the players then yeah, but he has. And most agree it’s a good and balanced squad and we’ve kept our best players.

We’ve played  8 games in all competitions this season and been equal or on top in all of them apart from today. So there’s evidence we’re doing ok overall, if we’d got the 3 points we deserved at Morecambe it wouldn’t have been such an issue.

We’ll be fine with this squad, top 6 for sure. The only variable is what the manager gets out of them because I think on paper we should be trying to win the league.. Moore needs to be more attacking though to do that, top teams in any league tend to score goals and put teams away in a lot of games.

I’d like to see 2 up front, we’ve got the players for it now and I’d go back to 4-4-2. Gregory/Kamberi/Paterson and Berahino/Windass should be good enough in a front two. The issue is then centre mid, we need Adeniran to play the Carlton Palmer role as I don’t think we have anyone else who can. Bannan and Adeniran should be fine as a 2 at this level. Our wingers would probably fit better too as a lot of them are more wide players than wide forwards which is what’s needed in a 4-3-3.

The performance was shockingly surprising. We have a good squad for this league and today we were second best for 89 minutes. 

We honestly looked like the players had been out on the sauce the night before the game. We keep hearing from all at the club about how positive and determined everyone is, but we aren't showing it. 

Something was very wrong yesterday. 

• Like 2