out of relegation zone !!

17 minutes ago, paullie said:

The threat of a six point points reduction if DC doesnt pay up this season has already been surpassed and we are out of the relegation zone !! 18th just above Ipswich on 1 point ! Hopefully he will keep the wages flowing !!

Boom.  Let's hope Chansiri plays this smart and saves us a bit of money this month which we can use to buy more players.

Take the 6 point hit, keep the coin, spend the cash and make those 6 points back easily with better players.

• Haha 2

Chansiri has bucket loads of cash.

I honestly think he was just not playing the players for there poor performances and/or just playing games with the EFL. 

There is no way he won't pay the wages this season if we are at the top end going for promotion (which we will be) and risk a points penalty derailing it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Chansiri has bucket loads of cash.

I honestly think he was just not playing the players for there poor performances and/or just playing games with the EFL. 

There is no way he won't pay the wages this season if we are at the top end going for promotion (which we will be) and risk a points penalty derailing it. 

I'm not so sure, the man's an unpredictable menace, and I certainly wouldn't trust him to organise the upcoming brewery trip.

1 minute ago, Willie Henderson said:

I'm not so sure, the man's an unpredictable menace, and I certainly wouldn't trust him to organise the upcoming brewery trip.

I wouldn't like to be Chansiri in the next meeting he has with Moore if he didn't pay the wages and we lost points because of it put it that way. Trust me he is paying them fine this season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manwë said:

Boom.  Let's hope Chansiri plays this smart and saves us a bit of money this month which we can use to buy more players.

Take the 6 point hit, keep the coin, spend the cash and make those 6 points back easily with better players.

Exactly! When we're running away with the title, he'll stop making payments, as we can take the hit and still go up!

#SuccessfulBusinessman
#Played-a-Blinder

:Chansiri:

Edited by bobness
  • Like 1