Car Park on Herries Road

8 hours ago, jackowl97 said:

No not joking that’s the cost,  it covers cup games as well so you could get more than the 23 league games. We have 4 in the car and split it

There's 2 of us, he's not paying and a lot of midweek games are a no no.

🤯

24 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Maybe best solution is you drop him at ground then you drive round find a parking spot.

Tram may maybe an option park around old Kelvin flats

You beat me too it, This what I did when my Dad got to his 80's , it worked well , he didn't have to walk and I didn't have to pay for parking as I parked near my cousins house. After the game he used to stand at the bottom of Herries road and I would then pick him up.

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The old Wednesdayite car park was open which was perfect - except for the fact that they have cut some shrubs down to very low stumps and he tripped over one and face planted. 

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH doing go telling one it's open - stopped till then end watched the player and drove straight out with no queues ! 

Was just perfect with a disabled relative being able to just walk across the road to the car park - let's hope they were happy with the takings so that they have it for the season!

5 hours ago, S25OWL said:

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH doing go telling one it's open - stopped till then end watched the player and drove straight out with no queues ! 

Was just perfect with a disabled relative being able to just walk across the road to the car park - let's hope they were happy with the takings so that they have it for the season!

Development of the site is due to start before Xmas, but weve heard that before! Once they get the rates bill(£9k per year) for the site they will soon dissappear.