Season Ticket in the West Stand

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

We can split home and away fans between lower and upper West Stand as shown in recent years.

How many seats are in Lower and how many teams would need more than that allocation, Sunderland, Donny, Rovrum?

If we reduce away allocation would other teams do same to us

We don’t need to reduce it, just say you can sell what you want and well sell what you don’t to home fans on the day. Most won’t fill lower west. 

Guest Hornsby
11 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Upper can’t be bought prior to the day. First come first serve 

Good idea, but you need a small season premium.

£12, under 16 £5.

16 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree on the authorities not have any of home and away fans in different sections of the West stand but as I see, I think the authorities will have just as much to say about having away fans using Penistone Road as their entrance and exit. Just think the status quo will win out and the lay out of where home and away fans are housed won't change.

As far as I am aware the North/West corner has been classed as not fit for purpose as things stand. Thought it had been missing a few seats as well recently. The whole stadium is in need of some care and attention, these things don't count towards P&S rules, something you would expect an owner whose spending has apparently only been restricted by the regulations, to be able to accommodate.... 

as for repairs or improvements to the stadium...

i look at our late payment of wages (and reports that the final months weren't paid as of last couple of weeks) and think, is it a 'cashflow' situation, or something more?

undoubtably any dangerous area of the ground would need attention or be shut to the public, but i don't see ground improvements coming any time soon, as dc (i would imagine) needs to improve the squad and team in hope of promotion back into the championship (his starting point) as the 'premier or bust' doesn't seem to be heading for the premier.

what i don't clearly see is that at the start of covid i imagined wednesday's spending was curtailed by P&S rules, however after all sides having (virtually) no fans throughout we struggled to pay wages when i'd have expected a good many other clubs to do so before us?

First game I ever went to we were in the West stand. Drew nil nil and got promoted. 

The view is fantastic as shown here. We went on a ground tour a while ago and ended up sat at the front of the upper lepp. I'm not a huge fan of an end on view of footy but that view is incredible. Imagine what it looked like for the whycombe game however you spell it. 

As for away fans and home fans in the same stand. Pugs do it and their entrances and exits are next to each other for home and away. Won't be a problem allowing it as precedent has been set. 

IMG_20180915_103356.jpg

19 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Upper West is the best view in the whole stadium

Always said this, had a season ticket with my uncle and grandad,  back row. Loved it, sometimes on 1970s black and white photos from pitch level you can see two big one small silhouettes. Really sheeite football but very happy days.