who will have relegation confirmed first owls or blades

35 minutes ago, grumpy grandad said:

who will be confirmed first and can you get odds on it

Well there relegation can be confirmed in two games time if the loose both and Newcastle pick up points arsenal could relegate them next sunday

Ours would be ether Swansea or Bristol game if we don't pick up anymore points and Coventry and Birmingham win

Cant take any comfort from piggies relegation .

As they were stumbling early on ,I thought at least we'd have a derby to look forward to . Now it seems their derby will be against Barnsley and probably Rovrum and ours will be Doncaster . 

Really sad state of affairs for the 4th largest city in the country and the fans of both clubs .

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Who cares

Me ..i care a lot..gruntbags relegation is great news for us..if they had stayed in pl for a few seasons they would have been top dogs in sheffield forever..as it turns out they are crap..and they wont be

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Me ..i care a lot..gruntbags relegation is great news for us..if they had stayed in pl for a few seasons they would have been top dogs in sheffield forever..as it turns out they are crap..and they wont be

Oh yeah it’s beautiful they’re going down, I just meant I don’t care who goes first