WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Reach walks slowly to get the ball for a throw in 3 mins into injury time...if you want to understand how thick these players are...that was it

To be honest, if there was one player who has deliberately contributed to us being relegated, it's him.

Reach is an utter tugger

• Like 2

I honestly don’t mind watching us at the moment. Sure we aren’t good enough and are going down but I’ll forgive while we are trying. I’d say we were not quite good enough but not hapless. Had a couple of good chances and have the second placed team something to worry about. Not dreading L1 quite as much as I was. 

Just now, edinburghowl said:

Distinct possibility we could finish bottom now. Sad thing is most of these players wouldn’t give a poo either 

reach should never wear the shirt again.... and we ought never to forget how he's treated the fans with utter contempt by not giving  a to55

• Like 1

We’ve been well in games under Moore apart from the Reading game where we played with 10 men for most of the game. I think he’s the right man for the job but he needs to sort out the keeper situation in the summer. Playing either Wildsmith or Dawson is a waste of time. They’re not going to get any better here. They both need to go. 

Monk’s decision to trust them as first choice has cost us big time and if you disagree with that. Fair do’s.

• Like 3