WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

Think I watched a different game to Giddings and Laws. Entertaining game IMO.   They kept saying Watford were still in first gear- but they need the points as much as us, so that is tripe.

Prem Lge team in all but name plays home to Lge 1 team in all but name.

1-0 to home team but nothing in it, in my opinion.   

And for their goal, their attacker is interfering with play surely, otherwise Lees leaves it.

And why is Wildsmith diving on his goal line.  Westwood just might have come out to smother that cross.

And our best chance falls to Rhodes and he fluffs it for once. On another day it might have ended 1-1.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Same i cant believe anyone wud pay 2 watch us. I hope wycombe send us down to bottom ,the most guttless set of players 2 have ever played 4us. Never got a point from losing. Surely this has to be a record?

Why would you hope for that? Why are you even bothering to 'add' to the matchday thread if that is the case?

Utterly bizarre. 

20 minutes ago, fredmciverslovechild said:

Didn't even know we were playing today.

Long since ceased giving a monkeys.

👏👏

bet you’d have noticed had Wednesday been pushing for a play off place though👍
Lots of die hard Wednesdayites seem to be more die hard when when things are going well. 

Wednesday through thick and thick 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

Paul Merson commenting on our lack of urgency and lacksadasical manner

He was doing so well until he said we were missing the fans!

Doesn't he know the fans are a scourge on our players and their ability to perform. I think that’s the narrative that was being being pushed pre-COVID anyway..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

He was doing so well until he said we were missing the fans!

Doesn't he know the fans are a scourge on our players and their ability to perform. I think that’s the narrative that was being being pushed pre-COVID anyway..

"They are also to blame for lost sponsorships!!!"

:Chansiri:

Such a pity Chansiri won't pick Shaw from the start. Then again, given Chansiri antipathy towards those who stand up to him, I suppose Shaw can consider himself lucky to still be able to walk. 

One can see the obvious advantages of picking pelapsuuy (from Chansiri point of view) He's useless, ineffective, and a yes man. 

Don't worry Chansiri, everything is going to your plan. We're heading down to the third division. 

In many ways it might be better if we went bust and had to start all over again in league 9 

In that event, You'd be gone , banned from football for life and we'd have a better chance of getting from league nine to the Premier league without you than we have of getting there whilst you are at the club. 

13 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Paul Merson commenting on our lack of urgency and lacksadasical manner

It's almost as if we signed players at random, and didn't try to assemble a proper squad... strange

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

...given Chansiri antipathy towards those who stand up to him, I suppose Shaw can consider himself lucky to still be able to walk. 

One can see the obvious advantages of picking pelapsuuy (from Chansiri point of view) He's useless, ineffective, and a yes man.

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why would you hope for that? Why are you even bothering to 'add' to the matchday thread if that is the case?

Utterly bizarre. 

cause we are going down with a bunch of gutless w**kers who have put shame to this club ,i want every one of them gone ,98% of us gave up getting upset 2 months ago . we are going down and id sooner us finish bottom than 2nd to just to get the point over that there the worst set of players to ever play for us ,can you imagine the abuse they would be getting from over 90% of the support if we could go? its would be vile 

29 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

Ngl I paid. 

International break threw me, I forgot we was more sh!t than I remembered.

i tried the free way didnt work. at least ive saved myself from 90mins of boredom . the club isnt getting another penny from me until a new set of players come in who actually give a sh*t.  hopefully the ones still under contract will do 1 ie borner , the lazy fat lump isnt fit for purpose 

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
46 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Think I watched a different game to Giddings and Laws. Entertaining game IMO.   They kept saying Watford were still in first gear- but they need the points as much as us, so that is tripe.

Prem Lge team in all but name plays home to Lge 1 team in all but name.

1-0 to home team but nothing in it, in my opinion.   

And for their goal, their attacker is interfering with play surely, otherwise Lees leaves it.

And why is Wildsmith diving on his goal line.  Westwood just might have come out to smother that cross.

And our best chance falls to Rhodes and he fluffs it for once. On another day it might have ended 1-1.

No right minded defender would leave a ball like that being flashed across the six yards box.

Its one of those text box own goals which is more down to quality of the delivery than the defenders decision to play at it. Doubt he had any idea who or how many Watford players were behind him.