WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

3 minutes ago, fredmciverslovechild said:

Didn't even know we were playing today.

Long since ceased giving a monkeys.

Same i cant believe anyone wud pay 2 watch us. I hope wycombe send us down to bottom ,the most guttless set of players 2 have ever played 4us. Never got a point from losing. Surely this has to be a record?

Still too far beyond Giddings and Laws to give any credit to Wednesday, still waffling on about how good Watford are and them having another gear.

Lets not give any praise to Wednesday or Darren Moore who may have set us up in a way to make it difficult for Watford and had it not been for a deciduous offside decision we may have come away with a point. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chewy24 said:

Paul Merson is watching our game on sky sports! Saying we have no urgency and he can't believe the lack of effort taking in to account we are 2nd bottom. 

Embarassing, isn't it? One look at our "team's" application on the pitch, and you could tell we were goners ages ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

reach should never wear the shirt again.... and we ought never to forget how he's treated the fans with utter contempt by not giving  a to55

Rather surprised that DM hasn’t sussed him out yet TBH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

Same i cant believe anyone wud pay 2 watch us. I hope wycombe send us down to bottom ,the most guttless set of players 2 have ever played 4us. Never got a point from losing. Surely this has to be a record?

You can do one as well 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Still too far beyond Giddings and Laws to give any credit to Wednesday, still waffling on about how good Watford are and them having another gear.

Lets not give any praise to Wednesday or Darren Moore who may have set us up in a way to make it difficult for Watford and had it not been for a deciduous offside decision we may have come away with a point. 

You're taking the mick, surely

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Credit for 0 points in a must win game...... mmmmm.

1 minute ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Had enough already.

I know he's currently in the grip of a deadly killer virus, but 0-1 down, game there for the taking, desperate for points, brings palmer on!!!

I'd love to know who suggested that we pay more money out and bring in Darren Moore. 

Yep, mystery why he didn't bring on Lewandowski, Aguero or Jeffers.

• Haha 3

We had stumbled on a semi successful formula with longballs for Rhodes and Windass to chase and he goes right back to Hutchinson chasing shadows in midfield and defenders putting themselves under pressure by playing the ball. The stubborn and bizarre behaviour hasn’t helped us at all.

• Like 2