Cadamarteri playing for Sheffield Wednesday U18's today

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

He’s been good this season. Can he play for the U18s next season, as he’s just 17 I believe? Was the lad who laid on the last goal Asfha?

Zottos wiIl I think will be too old next season. He has looked most promising of this years intake.

Murtadha Al-Jahadhmy is the young lad who crossed for last goal. He cam on as substitute for Aguas. I believe he is another from under 16s. 

It is often case you get a group of good players together and u/16s look to have some with real promise.

You are correct in individuals look somewhere for hope at times of crisis.

41 minutes ago, Quist said:

Zottos wiIl I think will be too old next season. He has looked most promising of this years intake.

Murtadha Al-Jahadhmy is the young lad who crossed for last goal. He cam on as substitute for Aguas. I believe he is another from under 16s. 

It is often case you get a group of good players together and u/16s look to have some with real promise.

You are correct in individuals look somewhere for hope at times of crisis.

Murtadha is a 1st year scholar only signed just before Xmas 

You know what, following young Cadamarteri’s goals exploits, I’d get him on the bench for the firsts, and look to give him his debut once we are down. The reasons are two fold. One, we don’t really have that many goal options from the bench, and because we’re allowed so many players on the bench, a natural scorer would be useful. Secondly, elevating him so early would increase any compensation due, if he were to be poached, especially if we gave him his debut at 15. Of course there is always the danger that you might alert other clubs, but to be honest, with their sophisticated scouting networks, all the top clubs will be aware of him anyway

• Like 1