Why the hate?

2 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

What if he isn't? 

if he is creating a bad culture, doing his job terribly, doing something wrong then I'd look to move him out of the organisation asap - definitely

If he's not then I wouldn't

Not a single person calling for his head can 100% hand on heart prove either way - which is why it's wrong to call for him to be sacked

Same thing as the death penalty - what if you don't know if they're actually in any way responsible or not?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
10 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

I neither like or dislike him because I've never met him.

I think he's been around a failing club far too long.....every new manager talks about the poor culture, a culture Bullen has been part of for many years.   

Nothing against Bullen but I do agree with this, he’s very much part of the culture where players who have been frozen out come back to play, I don’t think that’s a good thing, it shows to me he’s never really fully behind our managers. Although disagreements are healthy, I think constant undermining isn’t a good look.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

if he is creating a bad culture, doing his job terribly, doing something wrong then I'd look to move him out of the organisation asap - definitely

If he's not then I wouldn't

Not a single person calling for his head can 100% hand on heart prove either way - which is why it's wrong to call for him to be sacked

Same thing as the death penalty - what if you don't know if they're actually in any way responsible or not?

You are right, no one can prove either way. However, what we do know is that he has been part of a failed regime for many years. 

1 minute ago, SDS Owl said:

You are right, no one can prove either way. However, what we do know is that he has been part of a failed regime for many years. 

Bang on - we don't know what he's responsible for, what his targeta have been set at, what his behaviour and performance has been like on the training ground etc and therefore it's totally wrong to call for a man to be sacked on that basis 👍

Owlstalk Shop