10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

You might be right but you always seem to get one team that sinks likeca stone last 10 games of the season.

Can see some like Luton losing a couple and get dragged into it.

But as soon as they play us, they get a nice 3 points to stop the rot...

Edited by Onge

1 hour ago, RichSheffWeds said:

There is a long, long way to go. 

The idea we are dead and buried is just daft. 

With 3 points for a win, we have a decent chance of staying up. 

Football fans emotions do cloud judgements and it’s no exception on here. 

We’ll see, I really hope you are right - just can't see this team performing under any kind of pressure.  The stat re one equaliser and no points from losing positions this season speaks volumes.

15 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

You might be right but you always seem to get one team that sinks likeca stone last 10 games of the season.

Can see some like Luton losing a couple and get dragged into it.

Luton have only won 1 of their last 8.

Who have they got next? 

14 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Only thing that's making me think we can stay up is that Birmingham and Rotherham are pi$$ poor , technically we are 6pts ahead of Rotherham and 3pts ahead of Brum having played 2 games less through 2/3rds of the season.. Match both their results in the last 3rd whilst beating Rotherham and we stay up.... Just.

Sorry to split hairs but if you are referring to the 6 point deduction, then that would put us 5 points ahead of Rotherham, and they have a better goal difference. Plus with regard to games in hand, well personally I would much sooner have points on the board at this stage, and I am sure most Brummie supporters would agree.

I also disagree that either of those sides are significantly worse than Wednesday, having lost to both of them. Rotherham especially are quite a tidy team technically, but they just can't take their chances.

I think it is going to go to the wire personally.