Form

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Scored 2 goals twice this season

Cardiff on the 12th September

Against the mighty Rochdale on the 15th Sept

8 home wins since 3rd August 2019, last one being 3rd Nov against Bournemouth (out of 34 games)

Its going well

And you think we don't know this?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

8 home wins since 3rd August 2019, last one being 3rd Nov against Bournemouth (out of 34 games)

Its going well

Strange that the only pairing that has looked likely to score goals, Windass-Rhodes, was split up after Cardiff and Watford, never to return.

I assume it’s to make us a more hard-working athletic team. Hows that working out?

3 hours ago, billyblack said:

Its going well

only scored more than once on 8 occasions in 40+ games

Not scored a goal all season after the 74th minute of a game.

When you look that Norwich in their games have picked up 19 points from scoring in the last 10 minutes kind of make you wonder what our lot are doing but when Pulis only brings on a striker for the last 5 minutes what does he expect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

only scored more than once on 8 occasions in 40+ games

Not scored a goal all season after the 74th minute of a game.

When you look that Norwich in their games have picked up 19 points from scoring in the last 10 minutes kind of make you wonder what our lot are doing but when Pulis only brings on a striker for the last 5 minutes what does he expect.

You not a fan of midfielder Brown or winger Kachunga going on up front for the last 10 minutes then?

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You not a fan of midfielder Brown or winger Kachunga going on up front for the last 10 minutes then?

Nope I would rather we play a 4-4-2 from the start but when your 2-1 down at half time you don't bring on Pelupessy you bring on attacking players to score goals unless of course your are trying to lose.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Nope I would rather we play a 4-4-2 from the start but when your 2-1 down at half time you don't bring on Pelupessy you bring on attacking players to score goals unless of course your are trying to lose.

Me too mate. Or 352.

We stink playing with one up front.

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Counting the 8 home wins from 34 is being kind, isnt it 2 from about the last 22 or 23 now?

Won 2 from 21 since last Christmas 2019, scoring only 11 goals, the fewest ever in a year.

Compared to our previous worst ever runs at Home which also started at Christmas.

Chistmas1968-69 won 4 in 22 and Christmas 1974-75 won 4 in 23. So we are on course for the worst home run over a period of 12 months in our history.