Message from Josh Windass

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I was on the Richer Sounds website scoping out some home theatre speakers when I felt the calling.

Something wasn't right the in the balance of the universe

A mis-truth  needed correcting

So I put on my mask and cape and flew through the virtual world to the thread where the nonsense was being chirped and smacked it down with my Superhero truth stick

Any of these pal. Put Q Acoustics in mine replacing much bigger speakers and the sound is world class.

https://www.richersounds.com/hi-fi/speakers/speaker-packages.html?brand=76

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

Any of these pal. Put Q Acoustics in mine replacing much bigger speakers and the sound is world class.

https://www.richersounds.com/hi-fi/speakers/speaker-packages.html?brand=76

That's a right coincidence!
I'm actually looking at the Q Acoustics cinema pack!

Owlstalk Shop

The 'errors' from Westwood and Windass are all part of being a Championship team.  Players at this level make lots of mistakes, that is why they play at this level.  I remain very concerned about how this fits in with a Pulis team.  Our defenders and goalies will always make mistakes in every match.  Almost certainly we will concede in most games due to a defensive or goalkeeping mistake no matter who you put in there.  Pulis cant coach that out of them, they are championship players prone to errors.  So we need to score more goals to get points as we cant really get much better defensively than we are right now, which is pretty good.  So I still dont see why we hired Pulis who has always produced low scoring teams.

I would just like to know WTF was he thinking going into a challenge like that, always gonna be a red.  Same as JVA the other month.  Its hard enough 11 v 11, think we have finished with 10 men now 5 games out of 9?

ps I know Lees was an injury but still cost us a goal and 2 points

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"